Page 54 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 15336
  1. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    "you were like a helpless little child! I took advantage of you!" Double entendre ftw!
    That is wrong on so many levels.

  2. #532
    "Hey there, little kid, you like my van? How about some candy? It's just 2 sweet!"


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  3. #533
    It just occurred to me that he's really using all of that Just For Men as a means of staying ahead of the authorities.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  4. #534
    Gives a whole new dimension on how he got the name BIG Sexy. Ewww

  5. #535
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Lol, oh Nash. Who would have thought we'd look back and say his best work was in TNA?


  6. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    "Hey there, little kid, you like my van? How about some candy? It's just 2 sweet!"
    That makes me think of a former member whose name we shall not speak. The dumb ass put that down as his location and people to this day still want him back… Psycho!

  7. #537
    They might as well just go ahead and reveal that the texts Nash was getting were coming from one of Hunter's kids.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  8. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    That makes me think of a former member whose name we shall not speak. The dumb ass put that down as his location and people to this day still want him back… Psycho!
    Wait- are you talking about the mentally unstable 40 year old who formed an uncomfortable bond with a now also-banned 16 year old girl?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  9. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    They might as well just go ahead and reveal that the texts Nash was getting were coming from one of Hunter's kids.

    Lol, the whole text fiasco is the greatest source of unintentional comedy that WWE has produced in years.

  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Wait- are you talking about the mentally unstable 40 year old who formed an uncomfortable bond with a now also-banned 16 year old girl?
    The whole Nash comment seems somewhat apt. for that. That smelled bad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.