Page 51 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 15360
  1. #501
    Ryder got great reaction in UK. But that was probably to be expected.

  2. #502
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Who do you think will come out in a perm wig and stick on tash?

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Ah yes, Vickie in a white shirt.

    I’m wishing for a rowdy fan with a well placed cup of ice water.
    What about a firehose and cassette tape full of Warrant tracks?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Ryder got great reaction in UK. But that was probably to be expected.
    The higher-ups must really be thrilled with the way his merchandise is moving. They've been giving him some quality exposure.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #505
    Oh, snap. JoMo got one. He must have live-streamed dumping Melina or something.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What about a firehose and cassette tape full of Warrant tracks?
    I think we may have had a shot at this in the attitude era.

  7. #507
    Man, Mason Ryan got very little, to actuall negative, to no, reaction upon his arrival. That's gotta suck in the UK. And a full nelson? Masterlock? And the full nelson slam was Jinder Mahal's finisher up until tonight?

  8. #508
    I keep laughing at the Kevin Nash mug shot they keep flashing before the commercial.

    OK, we get it he is pissed.

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Man, Mason Ryan got very little, to actuall negative, to no, reaction upon his arrival. That's gotta suck in the UK. And a full nelson? Masterlock? And the full nelson slam was Jinder Mahal's finisher up until tonight?
    I just do not see him getting over. The guy has got zero personality.

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The higher-ups must really be thrilled with the way his merchandise is moving. They've been giving him some quality exposure.
    True man. I think he needs to add, or change something, though, to get that bit further. Maybe it's the slightly too goofy funny side, just get a bit more serious side to him is all, and he could fly.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.