Page 5 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
    I like how they tried to push the "Divas" division into a positive path, but they released two of the most talented Diva's they had on the roster that could have leveled perfectly against Natalya, and Beth Phoenix. I see this failing in so many ways. I give the WWE writers a month before they give up on this angle.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I like how they tried to push the "Divas" division into a positive path, but they released two of the most talented Diva's they had on the roster that could have leveled perfectly against Natalya, and Beth Phoenix. I see this failing in so many ways. I give the WWE writers a month before they give up on this angle.
    Yeah, this is pretty funny/sad, though I can totally understand why they would cut someone like Melina. That chick might have been somewhat talented in the ring, but all of that gets undermined by her completely toxic personality.

I picture Melina spending her new found free time creating fake Facebook accounts to trash Mickie James' musical efforts, prank calling Batista's gym, and surrounding herself with lots of cats. Also, I bet she's going to learn how to bake cakes in the shape of penises.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, this is pretty funny/sad, though I can totally understand why they would cut someone like Melina. That chick might have been somewhat talented in the ring, but all of that gets undermined by her completely toxic personality.

I picture Melina spending her new found free time creating fake Facebook accounts to trash Mickie James' musical efforts, prank calling Batista's gym, and surrounding herself with lots of cats. Also, I bet she's going to learn how to bake cakes in the shape of penises.
    Oh you are on a roll Tonight, Ape. I was aware of why she may have been released from her contract. It is still sad though. All they really had to do was use her an she would have shut her whore mouth. It seems that she is only content when they put her in matches consistently while treating the Diva's Division with some value. She went on a limb for years now to say that the division has not changed, and that they could deliver just like Trish, Molly, Lita, Ivory, Victoria, and the rest did. I mean if they had more time performing I am sure that they would probably be far better as Wrestlers.

#TeamDevs

Oh you are on a roll Tonight, Ape. I was aware of why she may have been released from her contract. It is still sad though. All they really had to do was use her an she would have shut her whore mouth. It seems that she is only content when they put her in matches consistently while treating the Diva's Division with some value. She went on a limb for years now to say that the division has not changed, and that they could deliver just like Trish, Molly, Lita, Ivory, Victoria, and the rest did. I mean if they had more time performing I am sure that they would probably be far better as Wrestlers.
    Hahahaha.

Do you have any idea what happens with the ladies at house shows? I would think that those shows would be a perfect opportunity for them to hone their craft some. I went to one back in 2002, but I seriously cannot for the life of me remember if any of the Divas even had a match, much less given the opportunity to put on one longer than what's often seen on television.

*makes a note to ease back on the ganja*

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Hahahaha.

Do you have any idea what happens with the ladies at house shows? I would think that those shows would be a perfect opportunity for them to hone their craft some. I went to one back in 2002, but I seriously cannot for the life of me remember if any of the Divas even had a match, much less given the opportunity to put on one longer than what's often seen on television.

*makes a note to ease back on the ganja*
    Well I doubt nobody will stand up for them again. Gail Kim an Melina had crazy rants about how disappointed they were with the time the Diva's had been given. Guess what happened to them? They are both gone from the WWE. I am happy as long as they still have Natalya an Beth Phoenix. Maryse was pretty decent, but she's out with something right now, and they haven't used her individually since her Ms. Mary Poppins came out to say "Hello" during the match.

#TeamDevs

Well I doubt nobody will stand up for them again. Gail Kim an Melina had crazy rants about how disappointed they were with the time the Diva's had been given. Guess what happened to them? They are both gone from the WWE. I am happy as long as they still have Natalya an Beth Phoenix. Maryse was pretty decent, but she's out with something right now, and they haven't used her individually since her Ms. Mary Poppins came out to say "Hello" during the match.
    Yeah, Maryse had some serious momentum going there for awhile. I wonder why they ever put the kibosh on that and decided to saddle her with the eternally bland Ted Jr..

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Yeah, Maryse had some serious momentum going there for awhile. I wonder why they ever put the kibosh on that and decided to saddle her with the eternally bland Ted Jr..
    Because being a Dibiase.. The WWE desperately wanted to bring some character to him. Maryse sacrificed her main event (yes believe it or not) quality to be Teds lackey. Now he is bringing down Cody Rhodes. He's like the reversed gimmick that Randy Orton had. He's "The Future Killer". He doesn't even have to lift a finger. That lazy bastard.

#TeamDevs

Because being a Dibiase.. The WWE desperately wanted to bring some character to him. Maryse sacrificed her main event (yes believe it or not) quality to be Teds lackey. Now he is bringing down Cody Rhodes. He's like the reversed gimmick that Randy Orton had. He's "The Future Killer". He doesn't even have to lift a finger. That lazy bastard.
    Okay, this is spot on. And hilarious.

*golf claps*

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Ouch. Even with Melina being gone, it doesn't look like there's much hope for JoMo.
    Gotta to agree with this, I was a fan of the guy but lately I don't know, he has to be able to play politics he look like he has no clue when it comes to this, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^Quoted for the truth, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...