Page 38 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 15360
  1. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Lucky bastard. None of the stations near me get ROH and I just don't have the time / forget to watch online
    I saw ROH over the weekend for the first time. So much actual wrestling confused me.

  2. #372
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Dude, you're still in MD, right? WNUV has the show on Saturday afternoons (either at 1pm or 2pm) and Saturday nights (10pm).

    I just DVR it and watch while sobering up over french toast on Sunday mornings.
    After this Caps game Ill figure out what channel that is.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I saw ROH over the weekend for the first time. So much actual wrestling confused me.
    Their sound system is brutal, though; I can't understand half of their interviews and promos.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    After this Caps game Ill figure out what channel that is.
    If you have Broadstripe, it should be channel 3.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Their sound system is brutal, though; I can't understand half of their interviews and promos.
    Yeah, their production values are kind of like a time warp to early 80's NWA product.

  6. #376
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If you have Broadstripe, it should be channel 3.
    I think I have Fios
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #377
    Ok. I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person, but, I'm like, really gonna need someone to explain this all to me. A precise rendition, and explanation, of all events so far, leading up to this thing? Pleaseeee? Eh?

    Or do I?

  8. #378
    What do you guys think the chances of Morrison re-signing are?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #379
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Their sound system is brutal, though; I can't understand half of their interviews and promos.
    I believe after those first 3 tapibgs they finally got their SBG equipment. The quality should improve.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Ok. I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person, but, I'm like, really gonna need someone to explain this all to me. A precise rendition, and explanation, of all events so far, leading up to this thing? Pleaseeee? Eh?

    Or do I?
    Well lets see, a bunch of stuff sucked and now Morrison and Christian are in the ring.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.