Page 347 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337345346347348349 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 15360
    Are there people excited for the 3 hour grappling fest?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

My interest in wrasslin' has honestly been at a bit of an all-time low as of late, but I'll still probably tune in for a little.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Sometimes you have to take little breaks from wrestling. I will stop watching for a year or so when things get really stale like they are now.

It seems like WWE is trying too hard to pick winners and losers right now, as in how dare this person get over before we decide it is their time. I think wrestling should flow more organically and not be over produced. I swear in this current environment if there was another Rock or Stone Cold they would never make it out of the starting gate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Sometimes you have to take little breaks from wrestling. I will stop watching for a year or so when things get really stale like they are now.

It seems like WWE is trying too hard to pick winners and losers right now, as in how dare this person get over before we decide it is their time. I think wrestling should flow more organically and not be over produced. I swear in this current environment if there was another Rock or Stone Cold they would never make it out of the starting gate.
    It's really true.

Honestly, Wrestling should take a break from me. I hope there's some sort of mass walkout before Raw, and WWE shut up shop for 6 weeks, or so. Look at themselves from outside perspective for a while, get their shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    It's really true.

Honestly, Wrestling should take a break from me. I hope there's some sort of mass walkout before Raw, and WWE shut up shop for 6 weeks, or so. Look at themselves from outside perspective for a while, get their shit together.
    But, there was as much chance of that happening as there is of this match going to a finish, clean, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post

Yup, this is my biggest problem at the moment. I mean, everything is so streamlined, micro-managed, and over-produced that there just doesn't seem to be any room for that unquantifiable wrestling magic anymore. WWE now makes their product like McDonald's makes their hamburgers...and I fucking hate fast food.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The A.J. in pant-suits thing is just as awful as the A.J. as GM thing.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    How long since we started Raw with a match? Miz vs JoMo last man standing?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yup, this is my biggest problem at the moment. I mean, everything is so streamlined, micro-managed, and over-produced that there just doesn't seem to be any room for that unquantifiable wrestling magic anymore. WWE now makes their product like McDonald's makes their hamburgers...and I fucking hate fast food.
    McMahon’s McWrasslin formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    How long since we started Raw with a match? Miz vs JoMo last man standing?
    Shame this wasn't anywhere near the qualitative level of that match.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9