Page 211 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201209210211212213 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    I hear that. Logic has no place in rasslin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There are so many other guys I would rather see Lesnar involved in a feud with. Just like what happened with Punk, Haitch's involvement is completely sucking the wind out of Lesnar's returning sails. It sucks. And I say this as someone who isn't even a fan of Lesnar's; I just know that he's a great cross-over star with lots of potential for bringing some lost viewers back into the wrasslin' fold. Of course, this is all provided that he's handled right. And thus far, I don't think he has been.
    You read my mind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Uh huh. He's super sensitive about it. Won't hear a bad word about her
    You have the same sensitivity when we talk about Vickie Guerrero. If the shoe fits.......
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Lesnar has been a terrible waste but I don't think it's all down to WWE. I think Brock has given them very little room to maneuver. Besides doing the right thing and jobbing out as I'm sure he promised, all indications are that he's tried to fuck with everyone ever since. Not just storyline wise either

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Lesner vs Undertaker could have been huge for the next Wrestlemania, but who will care after Brock has jobbed to everybody on the WWE roster.
    They're really de-valuing the shit out of the guy, which seems pretty friggin' counter-productive considering the price tag he came with. Almost makes you wonder if anyone working there actually understands how the fundamentals of business work.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    You have the same sensitivity when we talk about Vickie Guerrero. If the shoe fits.......
    Not true. I have taken literally thousands of Vickie barbs since this site started. You've witnessed what...maybe a dozen of those occasions?

Edit: NO exaggeration

Well maybe HHH will take one for the company. Yeah, I couldn't even keep a straight face while typing that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Well maybe HHH will take one for the company. Yeah, I couldn't even keep a straight face while typing that.
    Hahahahaha.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not true. I have taken literally thousands of Vickie barbs since this site started. You've witnessed what...maybe a dozen of those occasions?

Edit: NO exaggeration
    Does not mean you ignored every one. I might not have seen thousands, but I haven't even replied to all of the ones for AJ either. So maybe we both need to quit griping about our fandom of the two people we enjoy. Or do we start the kiddie stuff again.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

If you are old enough to remember the rock and wrestling era and still watching wrestling today, chances are you have wasted your entire life.