Page 20 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230701205201020 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Oh, snap. That WWE network thing is finally a thing.
    I guess that is why they keep making bad movies. Good network filler content.

getting Otunga over will be prime entertainment for the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I guess that is why they keep making bad movies. Good network filler content.
    They need to make a 17-part miniseries follow-up/sequel to Cool as Ice starring Michael McGillicutty and his backwards hat.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    They need to make a 17-part miniseries follow-up/sequel to Cool as Ice starring Michael McGillicutty and his backwards hat.
    I had to google that. Vanilla Ice in a movie? Wow... just wow.

I'm in disbelief that they picked to go the route of Kevin Nash texting himself lol

Wow

Not only is he 7 feet tall & VERY recognizable back stage (you would think) but some how his slow, large, knee clicking ass snuck into the COO's office & text himself? And why doesn't Triple H have a screen lock.

It also feels weird that this old ass guy is being tech saavy in a storyline. I don't know anyone Nash's age who knows how to work a newer phone, much less text quickly...I doubt Nash even does in reality.

This totally killed the storyline for me & took it from great, to good, to "OMG WTF, this storyline is still alive? Lol"

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    I'm in disbelief that they picked to go the route of Kevin Nash texting himself lol

Wow

Not only is he 7 feet tall & VERY recognizable back stage (you would think) but some how his slow, large, knee clicking ass snuck into the COO's office & text himself? And why doesn't Triple H have a screen lock.

It also feels weird that this old ass guy is being tech saavy in a storyline. I don't know anyone Nash's age who knows how to work a newer phone, much less text quickly...I doubt Nash even does in reality.

This totally killed the storyline for me & took it from great, to good, to "OMG WTF, this storyline is still alive? Lol"
    Nice knowing that WWE hasn't changed a bit.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Irelandspatriot just opened a vein.

And I thought Gingeberg's epic winning streak was gonna start tonight. What do I know, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post

Wow

Here's a copy of the text in its entirety:

Hey Big Sexxy I need u to stick the winnner of the Punk/Seena match. And NOT in a gay way. Just do that one awsome move that you do. U r a hard worker, not at all lazy, and u draw tons of $$$. Also ur hair color looks totaly natural and the womens cannot resist u. -Signed Paul Levasomething

(P.S. Kevin Nash totally did not send himself this text)

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    And I thought Gingeberg's epic winning streak was gonna start tonight. What do I know, eh?
    That entrance music has Hall of Famer written all over it.