Page 144 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134142143144145146 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Before he was suddenly, miraculously, able to speak English.
    Yeah, that was one of the most cringe-worthy things ever. He's just not a character that ever needed to talk; and breaking Estrada away from him was a terrible idea.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

What a huge disappointment this Punk/Jericho program has turned out to be. The 'Mania match was solid and all, but Jericho lording over Punk with drugs and alcohol just doesn't have any meat on its bone. And as much as I hate to admit it, Punk is sort of questionable in the acting department; his go-to move for showing emotion seems to involve rubbing his eyes and blinking intensely (which incidentally triggers my go-to move of squirming uncomfortably in my chair and laughing nervously).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

"Drink it in, you stupid idiot!"

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, that was one of the most cringe-worthy things ever. He's just not a character that ever needed to talk; and breaking Estrada away from him was a terrible idea.
    Yip. Loved when the crowd would shout along with the, "my name is Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmando....", bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What a huge disappointment this Punk/Jericho program has turned out to be. The 'Mania match was solid and all, but Jericho lording over Punk with drugs and alcohol just doesn't have any meat on its bone. And as much as I hate to admit it, Punk is sort of questionable in the acting department; his go-to move for showing emotion seems to involve rubbing his eyes and blinking intensely (which incidentally triggers my go-to move of squirming uncomfortably in my chair and laughing nervously).
    Hahaha. Seems he's only really good at acting like a sarcastic, "clownshoes" calling, "I'm too cool for this", dick. Yeah, 'Acting'!

Yip. Loved when the crowd would shout along with the, "my name is Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmando....", bit.
    Exactly. They had a great thing going there, and I'm not sure it even had a chance to get stale. No clue as to why they went and tinkered with it. I mean, was the world really clamoring for an Armando Estrada singles run?

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Wow...so before this, i was thinking of seeing the 3 stooges cause i grew up watching them, but after seeing them tonight on Raw...wow...ill wait for it to come on DVD

Blog Entries
    You mean "WWE Heavyweight Champion", Mark?
    Haha..i see what you did there lol

Wait, is the main event actually John Cena vs David friggin' Otunga? Seriously?

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    At 1st I thought when Cena got busted it was his mouth bleeding, after they showed him smiling like, I think it look more like a tooth got knocked loose!! Very nice and cool opening!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???