Page 132 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Hahaha. Any many of fucks were not given by those in attendance.
    A part of me wishes they would have brought out Laurinitis for a Dynamic Dudes reunion to have Ace wish him the best in his future endeavors and throw him out of the arena.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Black Ninja!
    Team Pander. Lips to asses.
    Ha!

The funny thing is, only now (like, since he came back), am I annoyed by him.

I was a Rock mark back in the day.

Oh, and even me, one of the biggest suckers for ECW nostalgia you'll ever meet, thought the Shane Douglas thing was just sad...

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Ha!

The funny thing is, only now (like, since he came back), am I annoyed by him.

I was a Rock mark back in the day.

Oh, and even me, one of the biggest suckers for ECW nostalgia you'll ever meet, thought the Shane Douglas thing was just sad...
    I can never forgive him for completely destroying The Naturals.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Is it me or did RAW seem...off?

I can't even call it decent. No matter what they did to hype up the feuds and matches, as the show progressed, I became more apathetic and indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Is it me or did RAW seem...off?

I can't even call it decent. No matter what they did to hype up the feuds and matches, as the show progressed, I became more apathetic and indifferent.
    Lately I've found the best way to enjoy it, is not to be too analytical. I'm just enjoying it for what it is, wrestling entertainment and I seem to be enjoying it a hell of a lot more this way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    A part of me wishes they would have brought out Laurinitis for a Dynamic Dudes reunion to have Ace wish him the best in his future endeavors and throw him out of the arena.
    That would have been money.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Lately I've found the best way to enjoy it, is not to be too analytical. I'm just enjoying it for what it is, wrestling entertainment and I seem to be enjoying it a hell of a lot more this way!
    Whether intentional or not, the implication here is that those of us semi-dissecting the product are in some way attempting to enjoy it for something other than what it is, and I sort of take umbrage with that. If anything, I think the "turn your brain off" approach is a bit of a cop-out, and that kind of philosophy just serves to lower qualitative standards.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Whether intentional or not, the implication here is that those of us semi-dissecting the product are in some way attempting to enjoy it for something other than what it is, and I sort of take umbrage with that. If anything, I think the "turn your brain off" approach is a bit of a cop-out, and that kind of philosophy just serves to lower qualitative standards.
    That's fair enough comment! Perhaps what I really need, is a break from watching wrestling. I may have become too weary to watch it in any other fashion at present. Interesting!

I never even noticed the Shane Douglas thing until I saw it mentioned here, and I imagine that was the same for millions of peeps. He definitely should have thrown his skateboard into the ring though.

The TNA approach. Nope.

"I am not a NUGGET!"