Page 126 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    The match-ending move for Taker-Trips is gonna be that damn pat on the shoulder
    I'm pretty sure Jimmy Wang Yang will come out and destroy Taker, Trips and HBK.

Holy shit...
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Embrace the hate Cena!

No? Hmm...Hey Punk! Embrace the drink!

Thank god for SKY+

Good RAW! Can't believe Cena came out all old school, loved it.

Loved Rock's concert as well

Eh. After the Jericho promo it all went down hill. The "Rock" Concert had a few laughs but it ended a wee bit over the time allotted.

I really enjoyed Raw this week. The Rock Concert/Cena Rap could've been terrible, but I think they really pulled it off nicely. Ziggler and Sheamus had a great back and forth match that was very enjoyable.

The thing that really stuck out for me was Jericho's promo. Before tonight the feud wasn't really that personal, it was over a nickname, but that just brought it to the next level. I can't wait to see Punk's rebuttal
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

CM Punk looked like he was trying way too hard to look upset over what Jericho said. I don't blame him, I mean Punk isn't the type of person to react that way when someone says that, he usually brushes it off and laughs at them. That's probably the reason why WWE told Punk to do it, but you could tell it's not a way he's used to reacting.

Blog Entries
    Did anyone else notice 'Taker said April 21st instead of April 1st?

Well, well, well. I'm afraid it's same old, same old, from me again. I did try to sort myself out for staying up for Raw. Thought I'd go for a power nap, a safety snooze, get a bit refreshed, but nahhhhhhh. Forgot to set my alarm, ended up sleeping for near-on 12 hours! Silly boy!

Cena - meh. Rock - I actually enjoyed it. I know all the jokes are the same, but, they're gonna be aren't they, just gotta put up with it. And I know Rocky had his "music" sheets, but, still, I actually enjoyed his "concert" more. I liked the way it was presented, and the crowd interaction.

There's just something about Cena that I dislike in all this, that I don't see in the Rock. Like, his vindictiveness, like he's in it for himself. He's just too concerned with getting the one-uppery on Rock, making him look like an idiot, and himself like the cool one; and not concerned with just doing this for the fans. Which in turn is what is beginning to make the feud, and wrestling, look idiotic, overall.

Other things:-

Y2J bringing up the alcoholic dad thing. Was a bit out of the blue, kinda wondered why this was being used, but it's interesting, I guess. It was nice to see Punk try and act a bit serious about something. Although, I'm sure he'll have some fantastically witty riposte next week, with the sarcasm, and the laughing, and the smirking, and the looking in to camera and shaking the head.

Otunga is my official lawyer now.

Ziggles match was pretty decent. He sells that brogue kick like his life depends on it!

I kinda feel bad for Orton. He's just been put in this 'nothing' feud with Kane for 'Mania, just for something to do. He should be in a better match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Did anyone else notice 'Taker said April 21st instead of April 1st?
    Aye, I did.

Semi-expecting that on the next Botchamania now lol