Page 123 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Not much, just a few things.

* Santino Marella won the US Championship from Jack Swagger - ( a lot of back and forth from Teddy Long and John Laurenitas in this match).

* HBK being confirmed as the special referee for the HIAC - Taker vs HHH match.

* Big Show defeated Miz.

* Y2J and Daniel Bryan defeated Punk and Sheamus in a tag team match.

* More talk and no go from Rock and Cena.

* Kane demolished R-Truth, then received a RKO from Randy Orton.

* Eve defeated Alicia Fox in a very quick fashion.

* Zack Ryder made an appearance walking with a cane.

That's about all I remember from RAW.
    I like the Santino move a lot. Yeah, he's way over with fans (and me), but this remains a more believable move than putting him in world title contention. He's also a great guy to make people actually take interest in the United States Championship again, and I think that's always a good thing.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure Santino will hold it for long, but I hope he does. It's pretty clear who they're lining up for Team Long and Team Laryngitis though.

I know I'm gonna say it again, but, I couldn't stay awake until Raw. I tried, and failed. I just remember I was watching the film 'Hanna', then woke up about 4 hours later, wondering where the duck I was.

Why can't Cena take things seriously?

I know I probably shouldn't, but, I'm finding this whole Long v Funkman thing entertaining! Lol. Except Aksana. I like the multitude of wrestlers involved, and yeah, the Funkman and Otunga. Hah!

Blog Entries
    Yeah having Aksana actively involved is nothing but a loss for me. I thought she was gearing up to be a heel? Vickie will crush her!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not sure Santino will hold it for long, but I hope he does. It's pretty clear who they're lining up for Team Long and Team Laryngitis though.
    I hope he gets a long run with it, too. Like, I hope he gets the run that he should have gotten when he was doing the whole honk-a-meter bit (which was pretty amazing, I think).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I know I'm gonna say it again, but, I couldn't stay awake until Raw. I tried, and failed. I just remember I was watching the film 'Hanna', then woke up about 4 hours later, wondering where the duck I was.

Why can't Cena take things seriously?

I know I probably shouldn't, but, I'm finding this whole Long v Funkman thing entertaining! Lol. Except Aksana. I like the multitude of wrestlers involved, and yeah, the Funkman and Otunga. Hah!
    Off topic, but how is Hanna, anyways? Some of my movie nerd friends have been saying pretty great things about- the soundtrack is supposedly amazing- so I was thinking about checking it out.

Team Funkhouser vs Team Holla! does absolutely nothing for me on account of the whole thing being chock full o' people that I legit can't stand. I have a difficult time articulating why, but Teddy Long is actually one of my least favorite people of ALL the people. Do. Not. Like.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Off topic, but how is Hanna, anyways? Some of my movie nerd friends have been saying pretty great things about- the soundtrack is supposedly amazing- so I was thinking about checking it out.

Team Funkhouser vs Team Holla! does absolutely nothing for me on account of the whole thing being chock full o' people that I legit can't stand. I have a difficult time articulating why, but Teddy Long is actually one of my least favorite people of ALL the people. Do. Not. Like.
    Hanna was good. It has been a while since I watched it, but from what I remember I enjoyed it.

And I agree Ape on Funk vs Holla. They should have just scrapped this and focused on wrestlers, instead of GMs that don't amount to diddly.

It was a pretty decent wee watch. Think Bourne-ish, but obviously lower budget, very Euro-centric stylish thriller, and uniquely, visually thematic. The performances are all good, especially the girl who plays Hanna, and Eric Bana, plus a scary sinister Tom Hollander, whom I loved. It's emotionally gripping, but I think that tends to take over the action, as the film progresses, which might create the view that the film, as a whole, dissipates and becomes a bit misguided, for some. The soundtrack, from The Chemical Brothers, is great, emphatic. Definitely adds a lot to the film, and enjoyment of it. Worth a watch.

Haha, that's what I think I like about the GM-ageddon. The frantic, senseless, multitude of everything, and everyone. Funkman and Otunga make me happy, lol Aww, I don't mind Teddy, he does what he's told to do, tries his best, and makes for a tank-full of caricaturisation. Not saying I like him, but, he's harmless, to me.

Holla holla!

"GM-ageddon" is totally getting added to my lexicon.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I hope he gets a long run with it, too. Like, I hope he gets the run that he should have gotten when he was doing the whole honk-a-meter bit (which was pretty amazing, I think).
    That was awesome with a capital AWESOME.