Page 105 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 15360
  1. #1041
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The card is already so strong that I don't even know why they're bothering.
    My thoughts EXACTLY! I'm a huge HHH fan and a huge Taker fan but I REALLY don't wanna see this match again!

  2. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by InRite View Post
    My thoughts EXACTLY! I'm a huge HHH fan and a huge Taker fan but I REALLY don't wanna see this match again!
    Honestly, I'd rather 'Taker not even wrestle this year. I think him coming out to challenge someone that he sees as a star of tomorrow for a match at next year's 'Mania would be a better way to go. I mean, at this juncture, 'Taker doesn't have much time left, but his contributions to the industry (and 'Mania) are substantial enough to warrant a year's build towards what could be his final match. And even if/when 'Taker goes over, a huge program like that would still do wonders to solidify a super-talented mid-carder into main event status.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  3. #1043
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather 'Taker not even wrestle this year. I think him coming out to challenge someone that he sees as a star of tomorrow for a match at next year's 'Mania would be a better way to go. I mean, at this juncture, 'Taker doesn't have much time left, but his contributions to the industry (and 'Mania) are substantial enough to warrant a year's build towards what could be his final match. And even if/when 'Taker goes over, a huge program like that would still do wonders to solidify a super-talented mid-carder into main event status.
    I couldn't agree more

  4. #1044
    You are completely right, but i wanna see him wrestle so bad
    Seiko


    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

  5. #1045
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    You are completely right, but i wanna see him wrestle so bad
    We all do but not at the cost of him having a crap match on his 20th WM

  6. #1046
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Pumpkinquestion: If Dolph Ziggler turns face will he have to change his twitter???

  7. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Pumpkinquestion: If Dolph Ziggler turns face will he have to change his twitter???
    I would imagine, unless he becomes a super likable heel along the lines of Mark Hamill's Joker or post-Elm St. 3 Freddy Krueger.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #1048
    I have no interest in this Taker/Haitch match, but I've got to admit that those hype videos were really well done.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #1049
    "...I will still...be...a vegan!"


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  10. #1050
    I want Ziggler's hoodie.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.