Page 104 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 454941021031041051061141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 14617
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    LMFAO,

You sir, are a genius
    I have been told

Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    I have been told
    -______________-
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Blog Entries
    Let's get this thread goin'!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Let's get this thread goin'!
    Na na na naaaaa

Na na na naaaaa

HEY HEY HEY

Goodbye!!!!

Blog Entries
    This opening segment is starting to bore me.

Where's Brodus?!

Okay, so before I start, this is just some things that I noticed that probably won't change your life but I'll pose some questions and views.
    * Bryan was quick to say that he beat the World's Largest Athlete and the World's Strongest man at the Rumble. But did he beat The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night? I don't think so.

* Did Kofi Kingston earn a spot in the Chamber because he walked on his hands and made his way back into the ring thus avoiding elimination? Did Vince judge him on that? The last thing I remember him doing was putting Orton through a table some months back? I don't count that title reign with Evan as something to shout about. I wasn't Bourne yesterday.

* Why did Cole say 'vintage Orton' when he used the ddt through the ropes move on Ziggler? He's only included that in his set for around four years or maybe five? I wouldn't call that vintage. The fella has only been main eventing for six years or so. Do your research Cole.

Didn't know where else to post this shit so apologies if you're like 'fuck off, we don't care.'

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    Okay, so before I start, this is just some things that I noticed that probably won't change your life but I'll pose some questions and views.
    * Bryan was quick to say that he beat the World's Largest Athlete and the World's Strongest man at the Rumble. But did he beat The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night? I don't think so.

* Did Kofi Kingston earn a spot in the Chamber because he walked on his hands and made his way back into the ring thus avoiding elimination? Did Vince judge him on that? The last thing I remember him doing was putting Orton through a table some months back? I don't count that title reign with Evan as something to shout about. I wasn't Bourne yesterday.

* Why did Cole say 'vintage Orton' when he used the ddt through the ropes move on Ziggler? He's only included that in his set for around four years or maybe five? I wouldn't call that vintage. The fella has only been main eventing for six years or so. Do your research Cole.

Didn't know where else to post this shit so apologies if you're like 'fuck off, we don't care.'

lol I get what your sayin man....kinda

I have no idea what Bryan saying he beat show and Henry has to do with Jericho.....

I think that Kofi is a solid performer and after the Rumble spot people are talking about him again so Vinny Mac is gonna take advantage of that.

I don't know if Cole himself knows what he's talking about half the time lol, but as long as were on the topic of Orton's move set, that scoop slam he does is friggin awesome!

Sorry I ditched you guys again, but Monday night I was boxing stuff up for my move. I had RAW going on in the background, though, so I saw some bit and pieces. Punk vs Bryan was good times, but the Triple H/Undertaker segment had me rolling my eyes audibly. I really, really, REALLY can't stand Haitch on the mic, and the prospect of him and 'Taker going at it again at 'Mania doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Could not agree with you more about HHH/UT. It's just so......blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Could not agree with you more about HHH/UT. It's just so......blah.
    The card is already so strong that I don't even know why they're bothering.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5