Page 1007 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 7 507 907 957 99710051006100710081009 1017 1057 1107 1507 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Raw ain't been too bad today.

So they are doing that with AJ again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

And now a crappy HHH promo I suppose.

He used to be great on the mic

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I'm so totally disenfranchised with the current state of wrestling that I didn't even bother to tune in last night.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm so totally disenfranchised with the current state of wrestling that I didn't even bother to tune in last night.
    We missed you more here than you have missed of WWE programming.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    We missed you more here than you have missed of WWE programming.
    Aw, shucks, man.

I'm not making some kind of active effort to stop watching or anything, so I'll still be popping in. I've just been finding it awfully hard to muster any excitement for the stuff anymore.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I don't blame you. With all the awful shit WWE's been doing right now, I wouldn't want to watch anymore either. There was literally NOTHING in that three hour span that piqued my interest, entertained me in the slightest or had me hyped up for the upcoming PPV. I mean, they had FIVE MATCHES announced for the show with only a week left. I'm sorry but even a Cena heel turn wouldn't get me to enjoy this stale, cheesy product anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't blame you. With all the awful shit WWE's been doing right now, I wouldn't want to watch anymore either. There was literally NOTHING in that three hour span that piqued my interest, entertained me in the slightest or had me hyped up for the upcoming PPV. I mean, they had FIVE MATCHES announced for the show with only a week left. I'm sorry but even a Cena heel turn wouldn't get me to enjoy this stale, cheesy product anymore.
    Agree with every word. I honestly don't know why I stay up until 4am every week to watch this crap. I guess I'm the sucker.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Aside from the element of surprise being all but a distant memory, I think one of the biggest problems facing WWE's output these days is that all of the programming feels interchangeable. They've sapped their shows from having their own distinct identities, and that's caused everything to sort of bleed into one another. They're essentially trying to serve the same baloney sandwiches to people 4 to 5 times a week.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Aside from the element of surprise being all but a distant memory, I think one of the biggest problems facing WWE's output these days is that all of the programming feels interchangeable. They've sapped their shows from having their own distinct identities, and that's caused everything to sort of bleed into one another. They're essentially trying to serve the same baloney sandwiches to people 4 to 5 times a week.
    That's a problem, too. All this RAW Supershow crap needs to go. I remember actually getting hyped up in 2006/7 when John Cena from RAW was going to be facing Finlay from Smackdown because interaction between RAW and Smackdown talents was rare. Now it's gotten so bad that besides the WWE Championship, I don't even know which title belongs on which brand anymore.