Page 1176 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 176 676 1076 1126 116611741175117611771178 1186 1226 1276 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 15336
  1. #11751
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    At least Zack Ryder was able to have an actual match. But still, it really irks me how poorly he's been treated. I don't think he could've been world championship material but a solid midcarder would suffice.


  2. #11752
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Curtis Axel is like a less entertaining Al Borland.
    TOOL Time with Curtis Axel is pretty accurate.

    He he.

  3. #11753
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    You know what would benefit Axel most?


    Brand split.


  4. #11754
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    TOOL Time with Curtis Axel is pretty accurate.

    He he.
    That could be the name of his Pipers Pit style segment on the newly split brands.

    I wish WWE was watching ME like a hawk. So many great wasted ideas.......


  5. #11755
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    And of course, Triple H has to be special guest referee.

    Just can't seem to get his big nose out of game changing events, can he? You know what he reminds me of? That annoying tourist who sends postcards of himself leaning against famous monuments as he was tailor made to be there.


  6. #11756
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    I'm resigned to Haitch doing stuff like that from time to time


  7. #11757
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That could be the name of his Pipers Pit style segment on the newly split brands.

    I wish WWE was watching ME like a hawk. So many great wasted ideas.......
    Rob, they are! I think I remember you saying once that there should be a match, in a ring, between two unspecified wrestlers, at some point in the future. And we see that every week, on more than one occasion! They're obviously monitoring you!

    Called it!

  8. #11758
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Rob, they are! I think I remember you saying once that there should be a match, in a ring, between two unspecified wrestlers, at some point in the future. And we see that every week, on more than one occasion! They're obviously monitoring you!

    Called it!
    Yes I did, didn't I?

    I didn't want to say anything.....eyes everywhere!

    Hey whats with Vince's Gorilla Monsoon jacket? (there's this weeks monkey reference )


  9. #11759
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Curtis Axel is like a less entertaining Al Borland.
    With how people were up in arms about wanting him to get a push, you'd think he was the second coming of Punk.. until it was revealed that he wasn't. I'm sure several still blame WWE for Curtis not being that entertaining.

    ---

    ..what are wrestling refs made out of? cardboard?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #11760
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yes I did, didn't I?

    I didn't want to say anything.....eyes everywhere!

    Hey whats with Vince's Gorilla Monsoon jacket? (there's this weeks monkey reference )
    Technically a gorilla isn't a monkey, it's an ape. But it works 'coz they both belong to the primates, so yayyy!

    *takes off lab coat*

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.