Page 1077 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 106710751076107710781079 1087 1127 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,770 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    I guess we have to wait, but are we having matches or people announced for the MITB matches?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    LOL the Irish still insist on being identified separately - I wonder when they will twig that we all think of them as part of Britain anyway
    Yeah, well that's a bit more testing waters. The Irish rugby union team, on its own, consists of players from Northern Ireland (part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland (a separate state), so it's sort of appropriate that it's referred to as "...and Irish". But, yeah, Northern Ireland is part of Britain, although yeah, under the "United Kingdom of..." banner it's kept separate. It's all about the islands really, though. I don't know...WRESTLINGGGGGGG!!!

This seeeeeems like a good match, but honestly, I've not really been paying attention? I'll watch it tomorrow maybe.

Blog Entries
    That was an entertaining match!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oooooh, JBL calling the English and Irish Lions just the Irish Lions is gonna piss off some of them Englishmen types
    And if that's not enough, most of the Lions squad is Welsh lol!

Dolph doesn't seem too facey, looks like he's just got a bit more serious, darker maybe? I like it. I think that's what I actually wanted to see from him.

Hey, they went all Benny Hill on the end of that Sheamus vignette. I wonder if this generation even appreciated that.

Where's my cover? I want to see the cover! *flips table*

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Hey, they went all Benny Hill on the end of that Sheamus vignette. I wonder if this generation even appreciated that.
    I wouldn't say appreciate, but I sure as hell laughed. Kinky Granny on Ginger action.

Blog Entries
    I don't care what the stipulation is as long as it's not a Lumberjack match.