Page 1002 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 99210001001100210031004 1012 1052 1102 1502 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 15336
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That phrase alone brings back memories of my great grandmother, a lie, and an electrical cord... Amazing how 3 generations separate a MAJOR difference in how to discipline a child.
    XD Washing your mouth with soup, then to the belt, then you upgraded to the extension cord and when all else fails you get the small bat. Old school butt whippings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    For me, it was my grandmother.

The only person who could make me, or my brother, shape up with her very presence. "I don't whoop clothes. Clothes ain't do nothing."
    Those were the worst. I still had a scar on my butt from one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    XD Washing your mouth with soup, then to the belt, then you upgraded to the extension cord and when all else fails you get the small bat. Old school butt whippings.

I'd still take the cord over the pine tree switch. Those mother fuckers stung like a son of a bitch; some of the worst pain ever and they never had another issue with me doing that same thing again because that pain stuck with me.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    My dad a thing for Bamboo sticks, apperantly the precision to the skin is very effective. I also found it suspicous there was a stick in every room lying around like the old man was tryna set me up ><

Funny one that dude was.

"Go get your own switch. And you bet not come back with a flimsy one either."
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

My dad a thing for Bamboo sticks, apperantly the precision to the skin is very effective. I also found it suspicous there was a stick in every room lying around like the old man was tryna set me up ><

Funny one that dude was.
    I couldn't imagine the bamboo as I think the hollow sections would allow you to get quite a pop out of a strike.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    "Go get your own switch. And you bet not come back with a flimsy one either."
    I made the mistake of grabbing the biggest branch I could find as I didn't think she could swing it. To my shock, she not only lifted it, she carried it back outside, tossed it, and said "Since you gonna be a funny about it, I'm just gonna pick my own switch." Let's just say the flimsy ones have a bullwhip type of effect that can be more damaging as they can rip clothing.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Really? Just when you think this fruitcake couldn't possibly get any tackier, here comes Fandango wearing a ran over Fruit by the Foot snack.

Blog Entries
    Curious situation: not the most appealing start with a dance off, but we take that shit off soon and move to serious business... (hoping)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    This is happening. This is actually happening.

So.. they give a dancer gimmick to a man who can't dance.. then again they did the same with Brodus Clay.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole