Page 974 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964972973974975976 984 1024 1074 1474 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Really? Ryback rules? We get a pretty good promo from him and all we get is that stupid ending?

Ryback's teeth on top of teeth would be no match for Isaac Yankem D.D.S..

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Well not too shabby, the peasants were getting restless near the end though.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Not entirely a bad thing.
    Remember when they did that thing on the first series of NXT where they put them on the spot promo wise? Most people can faithfully recite a script. Hey, Ryback was better there than most Cena promos of the last 2 years. But can he produce gold on the spur of the moment? Live and without the benefit of retakes? There's much that remains to be proved for Ryback.

Blog Entries
    Well, well, first of all, keep that rasp out of Ryback's voice, he sounds better, like tonight. Then, they let him cut a promo that actually sounded good. Now he has to do it live. But this was Ryback's best promo by far and a step in the right direction. Let's see if he keeps improving from here or goes back to the boring shit he's been doing.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Remember when they did that thing on the first series of NXT where they put them on the spot promo wise? Most people can faithfully recite a script. Hey, Ryback was better there than most Cena promos of the last 2 years. But can he produce gold on the spur of the moment? Live and without the benefit of retakes? There's much that remains to be proved for Ryback.
    Well, if the segment he had with Miz TV a while back sheds some light on it, then I'll be okay with that. It made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He can work from a script, that much is clear.
    Randy Orton can't though

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Well, well, first of all, keep that rasp out of Ryback's voice, he sounds better, like tonight. Then, they let him cut a promo that actaully sounded good. Now he has to do it live. But this was Ryback's best promo by far and a step in the right direction. Let's see if he keeps improving from here or goes back to the boring shit he's been doing.
    I found the premise pretty weak. "Oh John Cena, why haven't you helped me out more?? You kept me down by not helping me!!" Sounds like something that Big Show would say

I wonder how many takes that took? Sad fact is, that must have been the best of them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Randy Orton can't though
    Orton can't work a Gameboy