Page 963 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953961962963964965 973 1013 1063 1463 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 15360
  1. #9621
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I disagree. I think he's been a tad off. I think you're watching with your fan eyes TomTom. Or maybe I have just come to expect more from him but last night wasn't the only time I have seen sloppy lionsaults that barely graze the other guy and really, really bad applications of the Walls Of Jericho
    Perhaps. Jericho is my second favorite of all time, so maybe it is the fan in me that's just being biased.
    Watching him though you wouldn't say that he's been in and out of wrestling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If their intention was to turn him heel, the crowd hilariously fubar-ed the hell out of that. But if the intention was to get The Ryback over even more, then well played.
    I think it was the latter, but I guess next week will give us the real picture.
    I mean we've had them announce that The Rock is the #1 contender, Henry's in the mix, Ryback posed with the title to end the show. It'll be interesting if they thrown them all in there together.

  2. #9622
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Is it technically a heel turn if the crowd loved it?
    No because all the cool kids only love heels these days. We still call them heels to differentiate



  3. #9623
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Cena/Ryback will be one boring feud to watch. One guy working the mic, both guys half assing it in the ring. Great



  4. #9624
    Numbered lists now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) You said the "YES!!!" chant is chanted at everyone. I explain that it is usually directed towards Daniel Bryan even though the occasional other wrestler gets it. I followed it up that even Stone Cold's "What" chant has now been applied to everyone.
    So the "YES" chant is directed at other wrestlers? And "What?" is directed at everyone? And you're meant to be arguing against that?

    The whole Roddy Piper, Scott Hall, success, thing, is another that means nothing to what I was implying with my first comment. I don't understand why you brought it up? Another example of you missing the point.

    Bryan was never relevant to my original point, because he wasn't made a World Champion. And it is the crowd reaction of a top-of-the-show World Champion, that I was putting to question in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    2.) You claim I personally know Vince by asking a question. I respond that you made a statement, not me. Don't get how you could get confused.
    What? No. None of this. You implied Vince was refusing to let Ziggles cash in, as some sort of punishment towards "the fan". How do you know of Vince's plans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    3.) Which I then apologized for. Also one statement makes me think that I'm Vince McMahon.
    You're apology has nothing to do with what I'm getting at. Which is another point you've missed, and created some other gripe out of thin air. And, this wouldn't have even needed to be brought up if you hadn't asked if I knew what the writers were thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    4.) Since you are an idiot I'm just going to ignore you. Good luck with other "debates". And I use that term incredibly loose because you don't seem to be able to comprehend other people's points of view. Also I will point out that I didn't start this, you did.
    Science above! Calling other people idiots? You could have just ignored me from the beginning, you know? Like you said you were going to do, and you wouldn't be in any of this mess. You started the whole Ziggler crowd reaction thing drama. You didn't have to reply to that, but, you did, because you "gave a fuck" (when you said you didn't, tut tut), because I told you to "get a grip".

    All questions posted should be taken as rhetorical, please don't reply, as you promised. I hope you keep your promise this time.

  5. #9625
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Henry hit the WSS post match on Cena, Ryback to the rescue, gets rid of Henry, helps Cena to his feet, shows respect, Feed me More chants, all of a sudden clothesline to Cena, Shell Shock and rises the title. Could be a heel turn, depends on next week.
    Ok. Thanks. Sort of sounds like he just wanted to put himself in the title mix? But I haven't seen it, so I don't know.

  6. #9626
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No because all the cool kids only love heels these days. We still call them heels to differentiate
    Haha very true
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  7. #9627
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Cena/Ryback will be one boring feud to watch. One guy working the mic, both guys half assing it in the ring. Great
    At least we can count on Ryback's streak of failing to win big PPV matches continuing.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #9628
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Cena/Ryback will be one boring feud to watch. One guy working the mic, both guys half assing it in the ring. Great
    I really don't know how you ere able to survive the Hogan/Warrior days.


  9. #9629
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    They got those t-shirts made pretty fast, didn't they?
    I know what you mean but actually, even in the Super Bowl, they will have both teams gear available in case they win.

  10. #9630
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I really don't know how you ere able to survive the Hogan/Warrior days.
    Because I was young and less discerning. Plus what was the option? If you wanted to watch some decent matches, you had to scour video stores across dozens of neighbourhoods to find NWA videos only to find they wouldn't let you join up because you lived out of the area. Trust me, you want to test your mettle as a wrestling fan, try growing up in Australia. In the 80's.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.