Page 962 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952960961962963964 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 15336
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    What are you even talking about now? Lost me. You see, this is nothing of what I was implying, and you've gone all out on it.

So, in essence, you're arguing with yourself. I think you're trying to convince yourself...something...now.

Thanks for another response, though.

What in the...? No, none of that nonsense. At all. Thanks for continuing to ignore my opinions, though.
    1.) You said the "YES!!!" chant is chanted at everyone. I explain that it is usually directed towards Daniel Bryan even though the occasional other wrestler gets it. I followed it up that even Stone Cold's "What" chant has now been applied to everyone.

2.) You claim I personally know Vince by asking a question. I respond that you made a statement, not me. Don't get how you could get confused.

3.) Which I then apologized for. Also one statement makes me think that I'm Vince McMahon.

4.) Since you are an idiot I'm just going to ignore you. Good luck with other "debates". And I use that term incredibly loose because you don't seem to be able to comprehend other people's points of view. Also I will point out that I didn't start this, you did.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

The best part of tonight's show? No Prime Time Players.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

can't base anything off this crowd they were cheering a lot of heels and popped hard for ziggler.

My SkySports app. fucked up before the end. Missed the Cena match. Ryback genuinely heelish? Or just making a "statement of intent" for the title, type thing? Oh well.

Blog Entries
    It's a weird situation. He attacked the top face of the company, so that would be a start for a heel turn. People loved it, so it didn't work... Let's see next week.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    My SkySports app. fucked up before the end. Missed the Cena match. Ryback genuinely heelish? Or just making a "statement of intent" for the title, type thing? Oh well.
    Henry hit the WSS post match on Cena, Ryback to the rescue, gets rid of Henry, helps Cena to his feet, shows respect, Feed me More chants, all of a sudden clothesline to Cena, Shell Shock and rises the title. Could be a heel turn, depends on next week.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

i had planned to stop watching after the Danielson Ziggles match, but couldn't figure what to watch. So, except for missing the Barrett/Miz match, watched the rest of the show. The crowd made the rest of the show great- they truly were awesome. Especially ignoring the Orton V Shamus match and chanting for everybody else and Thanking Big Show for knocking Orton out. That and humming Fandangos theme, not once, but twice lol. They seriously need to have that same crowd at every show. As for Ryback, yeah, not sure its a heel turn, but I just like that he took out Cena

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Henry hit the WSS post match on Cena, Ryback to the rescue, gets rid of Henry, helps Cena to his feet, shows respect, Feed me More chants, all of a sudden clothesline to Cena, Shell Shock and rises the title. Could be a heel turn, depends on next week.

he also get the screw you arm thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    can't base anything off this crowd they were cheering a lot of heels and popped hard for ziggler.
    True, A lot of the international fans I guess just didn't give a fuck and wanted to get involved with whatever they wanted to for a good time, I would be the same.

Singing Fandango's tune and chanting RVD was hilarious. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    It's a weird situation. He attacked the top face of the company, so that would be a start for a heel turn. People loved it, so it didn't work... Let's see next week.
    "They still love him after that?!? Goddammit, Paul! Next week you better put him in a monster truck and have him back over Ricardo! Whatever it takes!"

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9