Page 960 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950958959960961962 970 1010 1060 1460 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    I could be watching this Raw. But I'm not, I'm trying to keep up with whats going on by reading you guys. I think this is the best Raw for a long time because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I could be watching this Raw. But I'm not, I'm trying to keep up with whats going on by reading you guys. I think this is the best Raw for a long time because of it.
    I find it oddly disturbing that this will be the second year in a row that the post wrestlemania raw will be better than wrestlemania itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's great. When you have King, JBL and Cole laughing and playing with the croud, it's a good show.

Passive aggressive flame wars just like the good old days. OK, maybe not so passive.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    He wasn't made World Champion. And it was a simple one-word chant that the fans picked up on, they chanted it for everyone after that post-WM Raw. You're still using something else.

Tell me more about how you know what Vince was thinking? An in-depth answer maybe? Well, no don't, 'coz you're gonna ignore my opinion again, yeah. Thanks for your response, again, though. I'm more than welcome.
    They've applied to others as time went on, like Stone Cold's what, but for the most part they attribute it to Daniel Bryan. As shown by tonight on Raw when they were chanting YES!!! after Kane and Bryan ran into even the odds with Taker. Wait nevermind they must have been chanting they for Taker. Silly me.

Also if we are judging success based solely off of World titles then Roddy Piper must not have been as great as people make him out to be. I can't really comment on that because I was born in '92 and only started watching WWF in 1998. Also I guess Scott Hall wasn't that big either. I'm just saying if we base success solely off World titles then the fact that Daniel Bryan has held the tag titles with Kane for about eight to nine months must mean nothing.

When did I claim to know what Vince was thinking? Was it when I asked the question, "...who is to say they aren't going to turn Ziggler face?" I mean that is more of question then claiming I know what Vince is thinking. You are more likely to claim to know what Vince is thinking by implying Ziggler wouldn't turn face. Just saying.

Also I'd like to thank Robstar for giving me that fuck to give so I could respond.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I can not wait for Henry vs Cena. Cena hate chants, lets turn heel, Sexual Chocolate, ooooooo sooo exciting
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    I find it oddly disturbing that this will be the second year in a row that the post wrestlemania raw will be better than wrestlemania itself.
    It's their way of making up for the beating your wallet took the night before, kind of like how abusive dudes get their women jewelry the day after rolling 'em down the steps and shit.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

any one call ryback heel turn? if not i'm calling it just to call it.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    any one call ryback heel turn? if not i'm calling it just to call it.
    My hope for this match is that something interesting happens beyond it being just a normal match with Cena defending but that was my hope for all of WM last night so I refuse to get my hopes up twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    They've applied to others as time went on, like Stone Cold's what, but for the most part they attribute it to Daniel Bryan. As shown by tonight on Raw when they were chanting YES!!! after Kane and Bryan ran into even the odds with Taker. Wait nevermind they must have been chanting they for Taker. Silly me.

Also if we are judging success based solely off of World titles then Roddy Piper must not have been as great as people make him out to be. I can't really comment on that because I was born in '92 and only started watching WWF in 1998. Also I guess Scott Hall wasn't that big either. I'm just saying if we base success solely off World titles then the fact that Daniel Bryan has held the tag titles with Kane for about eight to nine months must mean nothing.
    What are you even talking about now? Lost me. You see, this is nothing of what I was implying, and you've gone all out on it.

So, in essence, you're arguing with yourself. I think you're trying to convince yourself...something...now.

Thanks for another response, though.

When did I claim to know what Vince was thinking? Was it when I asked the question, "...who is to say they aren't going to turn Ziggler face?" I mean that is more of question then claiming I know what Vince is thinking. You are more likely to claim to know what Vince is thinking by implying Ziggler wouldn't turn face. Just saying.

Also I'd like to thank Robstar for giving me that fuck to give so I could respond.
    What in the...? No, none of that nonsense. At all. Thanks for continuing to ignore my opinions, though.

Vince McMahon is looking more and more like an idiot with his refusal to let Ziggler cash in.