Page 957 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 457857907947955956957958959967100710571457 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 14617
    Oh, these people are going to eat FanDanGo ALIVE.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Oh, these people are going to eat FanDanGo ALIVE.
    And I hope they do. If his WM match was any indication of his wrestling ability, I hope everyone gets his name wrong purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Yeah just like Daniel Bryan's "YES!!!" chants died down after Mania? Get a God damn grip.
    Bryan wasn't made Champ. And became face. Well done on missing the full point of things.

I'll be sure to care about your opinion as soon as I find that fuck I don't give.
    Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I bet Vince called in a audible for this Big show destruction segment due to crowd reaction.
    I was thinking that. This is what they need, though. Crowd reactions, feedback, that makes them DO things. But, then they need to do things to get the reactions? It's a vicious circle. Chicken and egg stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Bryan wasn't made Champ. And became face. Well done on missing the full point of things.

Thanks for the response.
    Missing the point? You said the chants would die down. I pointed out that last year's chants lasted long with Bryan. Now you say well Bryan turned face. Yeah not until he started teaming with Kane and even then he was more of a tweener until him and Kane vs the Shield. So yeah your right they turned him face immediately afterwards. Also who is to say they aren't going to turn Ziggler face? Are you a member of Raw's creative team?

You're welcome.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And I hope they do. If his WM match was any indication of his wrestling ability, I hope everyone gets his name wrong purpose.
    Was his and Jericho's chemistry just off last night or what? People have been saying he's really good in-ring, but at this point it seems like I just have to take their word for it.

Missing the point? You said the chants would die down. I pointed out that last year's chants lasted long with Bryan. Now you say well Bryan turned face. Yeah not until he started teaming with Kane and even then he was more of a tweener until him and Kane vs the Shield. So yeah your right they turned him face immediately afterwards. Also who is to say they aren't going to turn Ziggler face? Are you a member of Raw's creative team?

You're welcome.
    This is a whole lot of not giving a fuck.

Was his and Jericho's chemistry just off last night or what? People have been saying he's really good in-ring, but at this point it seems like I just have to take their word for it.
    Im normally not one to judge after one match but if you cant have a good match with Jericho than the problem typically lies with you.

Blog Entries
    Maybe Jericho is just out of step too due to his part time schedule. In fact, he has seemed a bit sloppy to me since he came back. What used to be his cool signature spots and reversals have only been working, well, part of the time. He's still good but not that great

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    Im normally not one to judge after one match but if you cant have a good match with Jericho than the problem typically lies with you.
    Have you been really watching his matches since he came back? You want to blame ALL his opponents for that?