Page 954 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 454854904944952953954955956964100410541454 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 14695
    I don't understand this Big Show betrayed them storyline. He attacked them after the match its not like he did it during the match.

Big Show talking shouldn't be a thing.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The timing here is perfect.
    LMAO. I thought I felt a disturbance in the force. I was watching Yogi Bear with my daughter and something didn't feel right. At first I blamed Dan Ackroyd but then I checked online......

The down shot of this is AJ and Big E will continue to get more undeserved attention. And because of their overwhelming underwhelmingness, Vince will blame Zigs at not being over enough. He HAS to get rid of these two if they want this to work

Fixed vote will be Sheamus, Orton rkos Sheamus costs him match. Orton feuds with Sheamus......that is how I see it happen
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    LMAO. I thought I felt a disturbance in the force. I was watching Yogi Bear with my daughter and something didn't feel right. At first I blamed Dan Ackroyd but then I checked online......

The down shot of this is AJ and Big E will continue to get more undeserved attention. And because of their overwhelming underwhelmingness, Vince will blame Zigs at not being over enough. He HAS to get rid of these two if they want this to work
    AJ is plenty over its Big E that just kind of stands there looking awkward. Whats funny is he even knows how awkward he looks while standing there if you go by his twitter apparently.

To be fair, Aykroyd does deserve at least some of the blame there.

The thought of their eventual demise resulting in Big E getting a World title shot is almost enough to turn me off the idea, though; I just don't want that bozo anywhere near a main event.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Vickie stop looking so good. I already masturbated today.

So WWE just said vote, than f u to those that use wwe active....hilarious

Help me out, besides the ole chants, what were they chanting? Couldn't hear correctly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    AJ is plenty over its Big E that just kind of stands there looking awkward. Whats funny is he even knows how awkward he looks while standing there if you go by his twitter apparently.
    AJ is no longer even remotely as over as she was. The novelty of that little sideshow freak wore off as quickly as I predicted and she can feel free to go light up the Divas division light a 10 watt energy saving globe anytime she wants now. Considering the competition amongst dim bulbs there already, I'm sure by contrast AJ would provide some decent illumination. But nothing to warm the cockles of anyone but the most easily entertained wrestling fans, to be sure