Page 953 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 453853903943951952953954955963100310531453 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 14695
  1. #9521
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's precisely why putting the belt back on him doesn't excite me in the slightest. The whole thing feels like an empty gesture.
    Its weird but I think they were better leaving the title on the Miz. Miz is better with a title and Barrett seems like he does better without one.

  2. #9522
    Is anyone else anticipating the day Rollins messes up that barricade hop and roll? Just a little trip there, stair scare.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  3. #9523
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,565
    Blog Entries
    2
    I legit had chills down my spine during Taker's entrance last night, and tonight too, for a lesser extent.

    Didn't expect The Shield, but it fits them. This one can be sweet.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  4. #9524
    Remember when 3 Minute Warning used to come out and beat up the likes of Mae Young? I miss those kinds of attacks. What fun is there in watching able-bodied dudes beat up other able-bodied dudes? Elderly women breaking hips is where it's at.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  5. #9525
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    Its weird but I think they were better leaving the title on the Miz. Miz is better with a title and Barrett seems like he does better without one.
    Seeing as that they never do anything of value anymore with the person holding that title and that I want to see Barrett go on to worthwhile things, I'm inclined to agree. Where the IC title used to elevate, it now seems to serve as a cement anchor keeping talent from moving. Shit sucks.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #9526
    Hopefully this is the start of 3MB's major push. Sort of like the Ziggles thing, but with air-MITB's and air-World titles.

  7. #9527
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Seeing as that they never do anything of value anymore with the person holding that title and that I want to see Barrett go on to worthwhile things, I'm inclined to agree. Where the IC title used to elevate, it now seems to serve as a cement anchor keeping talent from moving. Shit sucks.
    I agree as well. Now that I think of it, it would have been nice to see Barrett feud with Cena in the future. I just got excited with Barrett being champion, forgive a fool like me.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

  8. #9528
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I agree as well. Now that I think of it, it would have been nice to see Barrett feud with Cena in the future. I just got excited with Barrett being champion, forgive a fool like me.
    Hey, I can completely appreciate the sentiment and understand where you're coming from.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  9. #9529
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Hopefully this is the start of 3MB's major push. Sort of like the Ziggles thing, but with air-MITB's and air-World titles.
    Drew Mac with an air-World title would be hilariously appropriate.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  10. #9530
    So a heel turn and feud between Sheamus and Orton? I think they might do this, they just love pleasing us lol
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.