Page 953 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943951952953954955 963 1003 1053 1453 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's precisely why putting the belt back on him doesn't excite me in the slightest. The whole thing feels like an empty gesture.
    Its weird but I think they were better leaving the title on the Miz. Miz is better with a title and Barrett seems like he does better without one.

Is anyone else anticipating the day Rollins messes up that barricade hop and roll? Just a little trip there, stair scare.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I legit had chills down my spine during Taker's entrance last night, and tonight too, for a lesser extent.

Didn't expect The Shield, but it fits them. This one can be sweet.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Remember when 3 Minute Warning used to come out and beat up the likes of Mae Young? I miss those kinds of attacks. What fun is there in watching able-bodied dudes beat up other able-bodied dudes? Elderly women breaking hips is where it's at.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    Its weird but I think they were better leaving the title on the Miz. Miz is better with a title and Barrett seems like he does better without one.
    Seeing as that they never do anything of value anymore with the person holding that title and that I want to see Barrett go on to worthwhile things, I'm inclined to agree. Where the IC title used to elevate, it now seems to serve as a cement anchor keeping talent from moving. Shit sucks.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Hopefully this is the start of 3MB's major push. Sort of like the Ziggles thing, but with air-MITB's and air-World titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Seeing as that they never do anything of value anymore with the person holding that title and that I want to see Barrett go on to worthwhile things, I'm inclined to agree. Where the IC title used to elevate, it now seems to serve as a cement anchor keeping talent from moving. Shit sucks.
    I agree as well. Now that I think of it, it would have been nice to see Barrett feud with Cena in the future. I just got excited with Barrett being champion, forgive a fool like me.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I agree as well. Now that I think of it, it would have been nice to see Barrett feud with Cena in the future. I just got excited with Barrett being champion, forgive a fool like me.
    Hey, I can completely appreciate the sentiment and understand where you're coming from.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Hopefully this is the start of 3MB's major push. Sort of like the Ziggles thing, but with air-MITB's and air-World titles.
    Drew Mac with an air-World title would be hilariously appropriate.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

So a heel turn and feud between Sheamus and Orton? I think they might do this, they just love pleasing us lol
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif