Page 948 of 1535 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938946947948949950 958 998 1048 1448 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 15347
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Yeah, it's great. I can sense alot of Brits are in attendance, just from the chants.

Barrett win? Actually surprised by that. Do you think they just done it because of the big Euro contingent in the crowd tonight?
    I'm having a bit of trouble getting a finger on this crowd's pulse. At first glance, they just seem to not want to swallow any of the shit the WWE have been trying to spoon-feed their audience for what feels like forever ever.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Zeb should just shit-can Swagger and manage that spectacular lip-thicket of his full-time.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Im telling ya, they only gave Miz the title to increase his Streak at Wrestlemania!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Zeb should just shit-can Swagger and manage that spectacular lip-thicket of his full-time.
    And pass the mustache torch to Cody's mustache.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble getting a finger on this crowd's pulse. At first glance, they just seem to not want to swallow any of the shit the WWE have been trying to spoon-feed their audience for what feels like forever ever.
    Hopefully it is, and it continues to happen, and continues, until WWE actually take notice and have to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    Im telling ya, they only gave Miz the title to increase his Streak at Wrestlemania!
    Get a grip mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Get a grip mate.
    Grip got. I am actually wondering if Ziggler will cash in 0_0
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

The WWE will probably ignore this crowd and write it off as the post wrestlemania crowd similar to last years which if you remember was also a very hot crowd.

I think these guys want Ziggler.

Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    The WWE will probably ignore this crowd and write it off as the post wrestlemania crowd similar to last years which if you remember was also a very hot crowd.
    That's what I'm thinking, unfortunately. The travelled "smart fans".