Page 942 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932940941942943944 952 992 1042 1442 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    pouring a persons ashes all over a human being

thats gotta be PG

Well, that is it....it is basically Wrestlemania time...kind of sad that the CM Punk and Undertaker feud wasn't more, but in some ways, we might have surprises come this Sunday
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Wow that was a little bit shocking to say the least.

There isn't a combination of words in the English language that can properly encapsulate just how fucking awful that was.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I wonder what the feud would have been without Paul Bearer's Death....well, if someone dies, WWE loves to make an ass of themselves. Note: Pouring someones "ashes" isn't that great television, just kind of shows the lack of creativity ya got
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

It's not even just about how bad that final segment was. The last RAW before Wrestlemania is supposed to be their most important sales pitch of the year, and tonight's show was essentially 3 hours of them convincing me to just find other shit to do. There isn't a single thing on the card that I feel like I need to see, and that's never been the case.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I wonder what Bods will have to say about it... He was there tonight, wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There isn't a combination of words in the English language that can properly encapsulate just how fucking awful that was.
    I'm glad I didn't stick around watching it. I chose crappy English high school drama and from what I read of the ending, I made the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm glad I didn't stick around watching it. I chose crappy English high school drama and from what I read of the ending, I made the right choice.
    I don't know about you, but WWE has always seemed to be able to find some way to get their hooks into me during the lead-up to WrestleMania (no matter how much I may have fought it), and it's almost shocking how few reasons I've been given to even want to nibble at their lines this year. It's felt like all filler, no killer since The Rumble.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I don't know about you, but WWE has always seemed to be able to find some way to get their hooks into me during the lead-up to WrestleMania (no matter how much I may have fought it), and it's almost shocking how few reasons I've been given to even want to nibble at their lines this year. It's felt like all filler, no killer since The Rumble.
    I can't say I disagree. It's all been a bit.....meh. Of all the "hype" I heard tonight, the only one that seemed to be truly giving it their all, really pushing their angle, was Miz. Granted, he's been given crumbs to try to make a meal with but at least he sounds like he's somewhat interested. Truthfully, I'm no more interested in WM than I am the average Raw.