Page 936 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926934935936937938 946 986 1036 1436 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, none of my friends are into wrestling, but they're all really into Mad Men and Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire and stuff, so we always get together and make new episodes into a thing. And since I'm the one who can throw down in the kitchen, we usually end up doing it at my house.

So it's like a HIMYM party then? Only somewhat cooler and more relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So it's like a HIMYM party then? Only somewhat cooler and more relevant?
    HEEEEYYYYY wher's Bearkg, LOL?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, none of my friends are into wrestling, but they're all really into Mad Men and Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire and stuff, so we always get together and make new episodes into a thing. And since I'm the one who can throw down in the kitchen, we usually end up doing it at my house.
    Wish I could join you at BE season 4 premiere. I have to give a shot to Breaking Bad whenever I damn catch up with all my series.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

OK, I'll take that as an invite . No, that sounds the business! None of my friends are into wrestling either, well, that care to admit - but neither do I; unfortunately not many of them are into those types of shows either.

Blog Entries
    Goddamn those replays, especially if they are Cena's.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Where's Cesaro on the card? D:

Wow... That was the biggest silent treatment for a wrestler I have ever seen. Poor Zack.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

In two 'Mania's the Miz has gone from proper Main Event, to Youtube pre-show. Dear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    In two 'Mania's the Miz has gone from proper Main Event, to Youtube pre-show. Dear.
    Hey he's still on the card. Sort of. And for a belt! Sort of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Where's Cesaro on the card? D:
    Nowhere to be seen

Also check TWE!!