Page 931 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921929930931932933 941 981 1031 1431 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    These last few RAWs have seemingly been doing their damnedest to talk me out of watching 'Mania.
    I'm just happy that my poor sap...I mean, good friend(yeah, that's what I meant )is hosting a WM 29 party so I don't have to pay for it.

Blog Entries
    I'll be happy when HBK hits the ring.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm just happy that my poor sap...I mean, good friend(yeah, that's what I meant )is hosting a WM 29 party so I don't have to pay for it.
    Yeah, at this point, there's no way I'm paying for it, either.

I was just going to go to the local wing joint to catch the show (Del Wilkes is going to be there), but now I'm not even sure about that.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Shawn can you please stay at home in your ranch? Please? I'm tired of seeing you in HHH's last 5 feuds. :[

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Shawn can you please stay at home in your ranch? Please? I'm tired of seeing you in HHH's last 5 feuds. :[
    Couldn't agree more.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I don't know if the shield gimmick is the correct vehicle for them, but WWE is right to invest time in those three guys. All three of them could be huge. Roman Reigns can write his own ticket if he stays on the straight and narrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    These last few RAWs have seemingly been doing their damnedest to talk me out of watching 'Mania.
    WWE is doing their damnedest in making me not want to go to Wrestlemania next year when its in New Orleans- which is about a little over an hour away. I'd like to go just to say I've been to one- but its so expensive and WWE pretty much has gotten worse every year

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

We have to get HBK back every time HHH has a match? Sad state of affars.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    WWE is doing their damnedest in making me not want to go to Wrestlemania next year when its in New Orleans- which is about a little over an hour away. I'd like to go just to say I've been to one- but its so expensive and WWE pretty much has gotten worse every year
    I'm sure next years Wrestlemania will be great. I mean it's the 30 year anniversary.