Page 929 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919927928929930931 939 979 1029 1429 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,290 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I don't either. Cesaro became one of my favourites due to his ringwork and now WWE isnt showing it off. If he has it, flaunt it. I guess now that Miz beat Barrett, he gets a shot at the title. Man, WWE needs to start picking hot crowds on the way to Wrestlemania *cough* Come to Toronto *cough*
    WWE! Go back to Toronto!!! LOL.

Outlandish wish: Orton and Sheamus turn heel and they form the Celtic RKO, much like Rated RKO.

And now it is official, Fandango vs Jericho at WM. Can't tell I'm a Fandango fan, but that leg drop was beautiful.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Grind in vintage IWC mood:

If Rhodes Scholars job to Clay/Tensai, I riot.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Grind in vintage IWC mood:

If Rhodes Scholars job to Clay/Tensai, I riot.
    No job! Woohoo! Now no riot!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    No job! Woohoo! Now no riot!
    Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!

Curious thing: while I prefer Rhodes Scholars over Tensai and Clay, I'd rather see Cameron and Naomi getting the upper hand on the Bellas.

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!

Curious thing: while I prefer Rhodes Scholars over Tensai and Clay, I'd rather see Cameron and Naomi getting the upper hand on the Bellas.
    I think we all would. Though I prefer my Cody and Sandow separate.

Dammit McIntyre, get out of there! You're too sexy for this!

Whoa! Drew just delivered the coolest kick I have ever seen. It even made that awesome slap noise.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries

Also check TWE!!

AJ vs Kaitlyn. As Michael Cole says, this is gutcheck time
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

I doubt Ryback can beat Henry in any form of weight lifting. I hope WWE does not try to play it any other way.