Page 926 of 1535 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916924925926927928 936 976 1026 1426 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 15347
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There was something rather delightful about his screams of agony. Like, he even found a way to make being miserable likable.

Ricardo Rodriguez is the guy that WWE should be trying to build as their next big Mexican draw. They could have him introduce his own salsa and chips and just sit back and print money.
    Yeah, I like Ricardo. If Ricardo had ADR's look and wrestling ability he would be the next best thing in wrestling. Ricardo is stuck doing comedy just like Santino because they do not fit WWE's He-Man physique standards.

I'm pretty sure that Macho's estate are insisting that Randy only wanted to be inducted provided that all of the Poffos got in as a package deal.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I'm pleased as punch that Booker's in, but, I think I recall him saying more than once that he only wanted to go in if it was as Harlem Heat, with his brother? But, hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Yeah, I like Ricardo. If Ricardo had ADR's look and wrestling ability he would be the next best thing in wrestling. Ricardo is stuck doing comedy just like Santino because they do not fit WWE's He-Man physique standards.
    But if Ricardo had ADR's look and wrestling ability, he wouldn't be Ricardo.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I wonder if Orton and Sheamus are pissed for not getting singles matches at Wrestlemania. It kind of seems like a step down for them to do a 3 man tag. I bet they have got no love for Rock and Lesnar cutting in to their time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I wonder if Orton and Sheamus are pissed for not getting singles matches at Wrestlemania. It kind of seems like a step down for them to do a 3 man tag. I bet they have got no love for Rock and Lesnar cutting in to their time.
    After the year Randy's had, he should be thankful he's even on the card at all.

But, yeah, kind of sucks for Sheamus. But he's a company guy, so he's probably got some bigger things on the horizon.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Is Kofi the only person on the roster left that still has pyrotechnics?

...oh wait, Jericho.

But if Ricardo had ADR's look and wrestling ability, he wouldn't be Ricardo.
    You got a point there. His look and mannerisms are comedic gold.

Ziggles is tagging at Wrestlemania? That's pitiful. Just pitiful.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Ziggles is tagging at Wrestlemania? That's pitiful. Just pitiful.
    Not when he cashes in on Del Rio after the match :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion