Page 924 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914922923924925926 934 974 1024 1424 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 15336
    I actually don't like that they're using the Urn stuff in the feud. Not 'coz it's disrespectful or anything, but just because of the fact that they wouldn't have been using it a week earlier before it happened. It's, like, lazy or something. I'd just like to see it play out how it would have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I actually don't like that they're using the Urn stuff in the feud. Not 'coz it's disrespectful or anything, but just because of the fact that they wouldn't have been using it a week earlier before it happened. It's, like, lazy or something. I'd just like to see it play out how it would have.
    I have a feeling they would have gone the Punk calling himself God route. Either that or WWE offed Moody to create this storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, I can't really come up with a reason to continue watching other than staying here to postwhore. It's the middle of the day and I should be doing something substantial. Fuck a Tuesday, I always end up wasting them
    That would be a great name for a bar or 90's death metal band. I vote stay and postwhore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    That would be a great name for a bar or 90's death metal band. I vote stay and postwhore.
    I could mow the lawn. I really should take advantage of the weather. I could be doing some DDPYoga. I could go for a run. But here I am sitting at my comp, hoping for something on Raw to entertain me. Sad right?

Blog Entries
    OK Jericho just made it worth staying for

Blog Entries
    OK, weather looks good for tomorrow. I can put it off.

Oh God. They're not actually building a Dancing With The Stars, Jericho vs FanDanGo match at Wrestlemania, are they?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Oh God. They're not actually building a Dancing With The Stars, Jericho vs FanDanGo match at Wrestlemania, are they?
    As long as it's not a dance off that ends with Jericho dancing with Brodus and Sweet-T

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I could mow the lawn. I really should take advantage of the weather. I could be doing some DDPYoga. I could go for a run. But here I am sitting at my comp, hoping for something on Raw to entertain me. Sad right?
    No way, I piss on getting the most out of a nice day. RAW is on so it is time to sit on the couch and eat a bag of Doritos or do something equally useless. No shame in that.

Mariachi! *dances around sombrero*