Page 892 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882890891892893894 902 942 992 1392 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 15336
  1. #8911
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Is that the first time EVER the second shoulder bump didn't connect in Cena's 5 Moves o' Doom?
    Nope Cena's one hour main event Raw match against HBK back in 2008 I believe the year was.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  2. #8912
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah we can squeeze it in next week when he gets on the mic and does his god spiel, Undy will come crash that party. In all honesty the IWC might break from not knowing who to root for lmao
    It's a shame though because at this point Taker is 99.9% going to win (no matter who he faces). However, it would be a hell of a torch pass to Punk.

  3. #8913
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I was hoping more of a draw to set up Punk vs Cena vs Rock at WM.
    But I think Punk vs Undertaker will be great.

  4. #8914
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Nope Cena's one hour main event Raw match against HBK back in 2008 I believe the year was.
    Shit! I forgot that one. There was another time in a house show in Bumblefuck, Iowa too.

  5. #8915
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,795
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wow, didn't expect Punk hitting a piledriver or Cena the powerbomb. During most of the match I was hoping the gong to sound.

    BTW, does anyone else think that Cena should win a match (not a big one, but still a match) with that leg drop from the turnbuckle? It looks more devastating than the AA/STF.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  6. #8916
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The crying has already started lol

    Yeah, I am ready through another site in which Punk is given sole credit for carrying the match and making Cena not look the fumbling buffoon that most Punk marks think him to be...


    Quite amusing to see those who are so blinded turn around and criticize others for religious beliefs.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #8917
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    It's a shame though because at this point Taker is 99.9% going to win (no matter who he faces). However, it would be a hell of a torch pass to Punk.
    Punk doesn't need to win. It's just nice to have on his resume, losing to UT at WM.


    They're reporting that Lesnar got busted open the hard way.


  8. #8918
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Punk doesn't need to win. It's just nice to have on his resume, losing to UT at WM.


    They're reporting that Lesnar got busted open the hard way.

    'They' also reported that the CM Punk promo was a shoot and that Nexus trashing the RAW set was Legit too


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #8919
    While I'm sure Punk vs fat gothic Walter White will be good, I just can't bring myself to get particularly excited in a match where the outcome is a likely foregone conclusion.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  10. #8920
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,795
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah, I am ready through another site in which Punk is given sole credit for carrying the match and making Cena not look the fumbling buffoon that most Punk marks think him to be...


    Quite amusing to see those who are so blinded turn around and criticize others for religious beliefs.
    I'm a Punk mark, but not giving Cena credit for this match is absolutely ridiculous.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.