Page 878 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868876877878879880 888 928 978 1378 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He really got himself over after a year long injury. Plus, with all his experience, I'd say he paid his dues.
    Have you been living under a rock? He's been over for ages and now he's on the wane. Please, he's already boring as batshit

He really got himself over after a year long injury. Plus, with all his experience, I'd say he paid his dues.
    I'm not really sold on Ryback getting himself over. Part of me feels like that "Feed. Me. More." stuff and a similar push would have worked with just about anyone his build. Dude was created, like in a lab (or boardroom, in this case).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't sure if enough time had passed to start going there yet. But I'm tired of waiting.
    You know when Lawler had his heart-attack, people shouldn't have been terribly shocked; he's died on air countlesssssss times before, and will continue to do so.

Blog Entries
    Donald Trump to the HOF???

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Have you been living under a rock? He's been over for ages and now he's on the wane. Please, he's already boring as batshit
    Of course I understand that. And hey, he might not check himself off with flying colors in the mic skills category or the wrestling department...or the charisma factor but if can make that megapush work, then I say he's earned his spot. Not a lot of people can Mae that work nowadays in the 'E.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Yeah. There's people I like to watch in the ring, I like to see wrestle, the matches between said people that I want to see, 'coz they're good wrestlers. But, yeah, there's no characters that I like, or make me want to tune in, aside from wanting to see where this Swagger stuff goes, I guess.
    Especially with the Glenn Beck situation rolled into it, this whole thing has great train-wreck potential. But I think it speaks volumes that that's the allure for me these days. That unquantifiable wrestling magic is just nowhere to be found (at least not for me, anyways).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Experience? What in developmental for all those years? Is it any wonder why he wasn't taken out of there earlier? He's not interesting. He has no charisma. I actually find it offensive that the Universe chant "Goooooldberg" during his matches. I say that as a childhood Goldberg mark, though.

You know when Lawler had his heart-attack, people shouldn't have been terribly shocked; he's died on air countlesssssss times before, and will continue to do so.
    Hahahahahahaha. Droo wins comment of the night (which should totally start being a thing).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    The zingers keep on coming!

Experience? What in developmental for all those years? Is it any wonder why he wasn't taken out of there earlier? He's not interesting. He has no charisma. I actually find it offensive that the Universe chant "Goooooldberg" during his matches. I say that as a childhood Goldberg mark, though.
    Yeah, Ryback can't lace Goldberg's Bret-Hart-career-killing boots.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9