Page 865 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855863864865866867 875 915 965 1365 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 15351
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Is it a cover of the U2 Song or whoever sings the same one of the same name? Simon And Garfunkel maybe it is?

No, You're thinking of I Ran (far away) by Flock of Seagulls. The song was epic on GTA: Vice City.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I share the same sentiment. I think the last time that WWE has actually produced a good show opening theme was "Invincible" by Adelita's Way. It seems like half of the roster is stuck with this generic bubblegum pop crap nowadays that doesn't fit their personalities at all. It's sad when Marella's music, of all songs, stands head and shoulders above mostly everything else.
    The reason themes like Santino's work so great is because, in addition to being distinct, the musicality actually reflects and enhances some element of their character. It becomes part of the package.

With so many of the talents having trouble distinguishing themselves these days, it makes next to no sense to pass up an opportunity to add that extra layer.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No, You're thinking of I Ran (far away) by Flock of Seagulls. The song was epic on GTA: Vice City.
    No, I'm def not lol...I def know that song...Unless its actually a cover of that song by FOS?

I'm thinking of this one...Which I thought was by Springsteen...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The reason themes like Santino's work so great is because, in addition to being distinct, the musicality actually reflects and enhances some element of their character. It becomes part of the package.

With so many of the talents having trouble distinguishing themselves these days, it makes next to no sense to pass up an opportunity to add that extra layer.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

A classic example of that would the NOA's theme. I love it, not only because it's catchy, but because of that western-like piano tinkling you hear in the background, the sort of shit that trouble making outlaws would have playing for them when they proceeded to walk into a saloon and rough people up. It was brilliant. Johnston really knows what he's doing when he makes themes and I wished that he wouldn't have to rely on all these third rate bands nowadays.

Yeah, that shit is pretty whack. I actually wasn't minding the vibe at the beginning, but once it kicks in it all goes to hell.

At this point, I think I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that WWE music selections are rarely ever going to appeal to me.
    I didn't like the rap part. But I like the beginning and the ending

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I didn't like the rap part. But I like the beginning and the ending
    Isn't the beginning a rap part?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Isn't the beginning a rap part?
    Yup, hence why not liking a genre in it's entirety makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Yup, hence why not liking a genre in it's entirety makes zero sense.

I could have swore the beginning was rockish in a way, I guess it could be my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I could have swore the beginning was rockish in a way, I guess it could be my imagination.
    In your defense, the Smackdown edit might be different. I can't honestly say, though, as the first time I heard the song was tonight and I just listened to the album cut on Youtube.

I've got to say, the rock voice in that track is so gloriously generic that it borders on parody. It reminds me of just about every song I don't like that currently gets played on modern rock radio. A ShineHinderBack, if you will.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Who's ready for some muthafuckin' RAW?!