Page 810 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800808809810811812 820 860 910 1310 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    So much for Langston being the strongest in the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Does it bother anyone else that they can get pins and submissions in a cage match?
    I prefer Pinfalls and Submissions to escaping the cage. Escaping seems weak in a match that's supposed to be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Well you hit that one of the head
    I thought it was an interesting ending but guess my ideas are only good for commercial breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I'm kind of hoping the Rock Concert is interupted and thus cancelled by Austin. Cue CM Punk getting a Stunner and i won't bitch about WWE for an entire year!
    While I see the appeal there, I think it would be sort of awkward having Austin randomly shoe-horned into a feud that's just starting off (and frankly, strong enough on its own).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So much for Langston being the strongest in the WWE.
    Indeed. And make Ziggler look weak.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    While I see the appeal there, I think it would be sort of awkward having Austin randomly shoe-horned into a feud that's just starting off (and frankly, strong enough on its own).
    Point taken, still, arguably the biggest name ever to have graced Raw missing the 1000th episode and the 20th anniversary? Makes me wonder how hard WWE are actually trying to get him to appear, which then makes me wonder if there's bad blood with him and Vince or something.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    I have to say, having Kaitlyn as Divas champion is completely indicative of the current state of the Divas division. Farcical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Indeed. And make Ziggler look weak.
    Ziggler be damned. He can always recover. While I don't regard Big E highly, they've been making him weaker and more incompetent week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Point taken, still, arguably the biggest name ever to have graced Raw missing the 1000th episode and the 20th anniversary? Makes me wonder how hard WWE are actually trying to get him to appear, which then makes me wonder if there's bad blood with him and Vince or something.
    The whole show has felt pretty damn underwhelming in terms of having star-power that truly represent the past 20 years of RAW, hasn't it?

I doubt there's any bad blood there, though; Austin's probably just off filming. After all, those cookie-cutter DTV actioneers aren't going to make themselves.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I have to say, having Kaitlyn as Divas champion is completely indicative of the current state of the Divas division. Farcical.
    I'm not sure why her fans were so insistent on her getting the belt when it doesn't actually mean anything. Like, if I were truly her fan, I'd have been hoping that they kept it away from her until the thing was worth a damn (and I'm sorry, but I just don't see her being the talent that's going to successfully to pull off that uphill climb in restoring some value to it).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9