Page 781 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771779780781782783 791 831 881 1281 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 15360
  1. #7801
    I think Big E started working out just so that his bulging muscles would distract from the fact that he's carrying around what looks like a mail-sack full of footballs on his shoulders.

    Dat head.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Really disappointed with that match, though not surprised. Does John Cena even sell kick outs anymore? Whenever there's a near fall over him, he just really messes that sort of thing and it bugs me so much and looks so awkward! I'm becoming beyond bored of Cena now.
    I'm not a big fan of Cena winning, but Zigger looked really good in this match.

  3. #7803
    Well ok then.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  4. #7804
    Kaitlyn

  5. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Really? I thought he still wore basketball shoes. Kaityln better win this. Im tires of seeing this matchup. :[
    I have to be honest, I don't know jack shit about the differences between shoes. Point is, Cena doesn't wear wrestling boots.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  6. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Kaitlyn
    She looks like the hottest girl in the trailer park.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    She looks like the hottest girl in the trailer park.
    Hey trashy girls need some lovin too.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  8. #7808
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Really disappointed with that match, though not surprised. Does John Cena even sell kick outs anymore? Whenever there's a near fall over him, he just really messes that sort of thing and it bugs me so much and looks so awkward! I'm becoming beyond bored of Cena now.
    It is taboo to rip Cena, its taboo to praise Cena... Damn what can be done, something has to be done.

    He causes a sickness and markets himself as the cure.

  9. #7809
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Can we please stop seeing these two compete against each other already? Jesus Christ.


  10. #7810
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Can we please stop seeing these two compete against each other already? Jesus Christ.
    I just wanna stop seeing Eve altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.