Page 764 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754762763764765766 774 814 864 1264 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Hahahaha.

Yeah, I friggin' hate these guys. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but they rub me entirely the wrong way.
    Man up Ape. Just because they take their Tussin and use their wash rags, doesn't make them bad guys.

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha.

Yeah, I friggin' hate these guys. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but they rub me entirely the wrong way.
    The sparkly tights?

Yeah, the Honk-A-Meter stuff was gold. And I wanted him to break Honky's record, too, as I can't fucking stand that guy.

I'm not sure Santino is quite cut out for, say, a World title, but I would have absolutely no problem with him going on to be the best mid-card champion of his era. To me, he's the kind of fan favorite guy that the mid-card belts were built for.
    No lie I think he could be. The two times that Santino almost won big matches (The Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber) the crowd was crazy. I hope Santino doesn't leave, I wouldn't mind a Money in the Bank win. Haha or something, maybe they do a championship scramble and Santino comes up with a win

I don't know Santino doesn't need a long reign. But he deserves something.

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha.

I don't mind them. Don't think they are either so terrible as you find them or so great as others think they are.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Man up Ape. Just because they take their Tussin and use their wash rags, doesn't make them bad guys.
    I am more of a loofah kind of guy, so that's probably it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Yeesh. And I thought Punk was going to be less repetitive and tedious with his time off.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    No lie I think he could be. The two times that Santino almost won big matches (The Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber) the crowd was crazy. I hope Santino doesn't leave, I wouldn't mind a Money in the Bank win. Haha or something, maybe they do a championship scramble and Santino comes up with a win

I don't know Santino doesn't need a long reign. But he deserves something.
    That Royal Rumble moment was SPECTACULAR.

But yeah, I can see the general audience loving a Santino World title win, but the internet wrestling community would collapse unto itself like a dying star.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I am more of a loofah kind of guy, so that's probably it.
    *shivers and cringes* I can no longer have sweet dreams.

That Royal Rumble moment was SPECTACULAR.

But yeah, I can see the general audience loving a Santino World title win, but the internet wrestling community would collapse unto itself like a dying star.
    Well were still here after The Great Khali world title win. I think we'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeesh. And I thought Punk was going to be less repetitive and tedious with his time off.
    I'm really curious as to how him presenting The Game Plan on USA is going to work out. Like, the network isn't going to let him bury the movie, are they?

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9