Page 722 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712720721722723724 732 772 822 1222 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Cody had been here longer, he deserves it.
    I would have thought this too but for some reason I see Rhodes struggling to break that ceiling in the next 12-18 months, I see Sandow getting it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    They really dropped the ball with Ryder. Instead of letting him continue to cook things his way, they needed to step in and start messing with the recipe. And what happened? They fucked the flavor all up.

WWE just refuse to let things be as they are; Vince isn't content until the magic has been completely snuffed out of everything. It's like, if he's not responsible for it happening, he can't let it continue to exist on any terms but his own.
    He was screwed over by so many top stars in the 80's and 90's that I really do believe he has some kind of control complex now.

I would love it when the crowd tends to cheer for wrestlers based off talent regardless if they are a heel or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I would have thought this too but for some reason I see Rhodes struggling to break that ceiling in the next 12-18 months, I see Sandow getting it first.
    I see Sandow getting there first as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    They really dropped the ball with Ryder. Instead of letting him continue to cook things his way, they needed to step in and start messing with the recipe. And what happened? They fucked the flavor all up.

WWE just refuse to let things be as they are; Vince isn't content until the magic has been completely snuffed out of everything. It's like, if he's not responsible for it happening, he can't let it continue to exist on any terms but his own.
    Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that was Vince's outlook on creativity, if it's not his baby then he's happy to have it aborted. In the end we get to enjoy Miz making mom jokes and R Truth smiling like a clown every week.

People rag on old wrestlers for hanging on too long (Flair and Hogan being the example) and eventually fucking up their legacy, and how everyone remembers them. The same principle extends to Vince here, the longer he goes the more likely it is that he's going to be remembered as the guy that killed the WWE. Even if the WWE makes it to 2015, HHH (I assume he'll take control), is going to have so much shit to clean up it's unreal.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Cody does have an awesome mustache.

I see Sandow winning the big one before Rhodes, just a gut feeling and not really based on evidence.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Cody Rhodes will win one of the next two MITB Briefcases. Cody Rhodes will be a World Champion in late 2013/early 2014. He is so close I think he gets it before Sandow.

I actually wanted The Usos to win that one. Well lets hope this leads to Sandow's first championship in the WWE

Blog Entries
    WWE are high on Team Rhodes Scholars, Cody returns, they make it to TLC. I hope they eventually win the belts.

And Sandow will be world champ after defeating Cody LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!