Page 707 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 2076076576977057067077087097177578071207 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 14695
    Come on WWE. Give Maddox a contract. I love this guy.

The most beautiful men in WWE are wrestling each other.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If this was the case, why didn't they advertise his appearance in advance?
    Im guessing here but it was either a last minute decision or they are hoping that by having surprise appearences that it will keep people flip flipping channels off WWE to MNF.

Blog Entries
    Maddox is WWE's Joey Ryan ripoff

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    You may do it but I doubt you would stop watching WWE right before The Royal Rumble. Don't worry I'm sure Ziggler will have a major match at Wrestlemania even if he does lose his briefcase.

I mean if rumors are correct Ziggler is suppose to feud with Orton for the World Title, so he may do something big like win the Rumble or something.
    I'll keep up with the results and watch certain segments on Youtube, but I wouldn't watch on TV until one of these three things happens Maddox gets his contract, a big debut is coming, Wade Barrett or Ziggler wins the RR.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maddox is WWE's Joey Ryan ripoff
    No Joey Ryan is allowed to have some offense.

Blog Entries
    The SHeeld.

I think Titus let Brad use his washrag.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I'll keep up with the results and watch certain segments on Youtube, but I wouldn't watch on TV until one of these three things happens Maddox gets his contract, a big debut is coming, Wade Barrett or Ziggler wins the RR.
    There's not going to be one for awhile. After both Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose debuted already. Maybe Kassius Ohno but that's not going to be for awhile.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'd probably be more upset about it if the titles actually meant something. As is, at least dude seems to have the respect of the fans who really know what's up. Plus, the guy is still featured somewhat prominently, and he regularly gets to do his thing in the ring- so realistically, things could be a lot worse.
    just seems like he's getting the short stick again

first, mysterio wouldn't drop the IC title to him
    then his 15 minute world title reign which was handed to him, ironically not long after claiming in an interview he wanted to earn titles not be given them in
    his subsequent shift to raw where he was put back in the mid card scene, fueding with Kofi, seemingly never-ending
    then, despite starting this year fueding with WWE chsmp Cm Punk, within three months he was jobbing to Brodus clay

its just every time he's ready to take it to the next level, they knock him back down again
    by taking away his MITB contract will only derail his momentum for yet another year i feel