Page 699 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689697698699700701 709 749 799 1199 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Yeah, but this is true backstage heat coming into storyline. There have been true incidents between Miz and Punk before.......I can't remember what they were right now, but I remember having read about them.

And Mizanin did give a really good face promo. It wasn't sloppy at all, and coherent. Punk stumbled over his words a couple times in response.

I think we should be less harsh about a few stumbled over words - it IS live TV, after all. Flubbing your lines is one thing - and forgivable. Bad acting is not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    His delivery is solid, but the content of Miz's promos is several leagues below Punk's. Seriously, some of the shit he says is cringe-worthy.
    True but that can't really be Miz's fault as much as the content he has to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think we should be less harsh about a few stumbled over words - it IS live TV, after all. Flubbing your lines is one thing - and forgivable. Bad acting is not.
    Sometimes I wonderful wonder what would happen to one of us if we tried to do that on night. A few words isn't bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Yeah, but this is true backstage heat coming into storyline. There have been true incidents between Miz and Punk before.......I can't remember what they were right now, but I remember having read about them.

And Mizanin did give a really good face promo. It wasn't sloppy at all, and coherent. Punk stumbled over his words a couple times in response.
    I wasn't referring to this one singular promo so much as I was just talking in general. Miz may have gotten the better of that one particular exchange, but he hasn't come anywhere close to matching some of Punk's verbal peaks (at least not yet).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Sometimes I wonderful wonder what would happen to one of us if we tried to do that on night. A few words isn't bad at all.
    Not sure if this was intentional or not.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    True but that can't really be Miz's fault as much as the content he has to work with.
    Punk has gotten great promos out of shit material before. It's all about making the best out of what you have to work with, and some are just better at it than others.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Not sure if this was intentional or not.
    Not as straight edge as he claims maybe?

Blog Entries
    That lie detector test will be about as legit as the Raw active poll

Blog Entries
    I want a pair of Wranglers now...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Speaking of which- when's that new Marine movie hitting the bargain bins? I just saw the DiBiase joint over the weekend- I'm not even kidding when I say that I came across it at a gas station for $2- and I kind of get a kick out of basking in the awfulness of 'em. They're, like, barely a notch above Seagal's recent output, and I love laughing at that stuff with friends over beers.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9