Page 698 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 1985986486886966976986997007087487981198 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 14695
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Better than Punk IMO.
    I agree with you.

Blog Entries
    Miz may very well make a very good top face. I had my doubts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I really don't like that this NXT wunderkind stable is sullying the name of my all-time favorite cable drama.

And sorry, but Miz is just too smug and obnoxious for me to buy as a face. Dude is just so inherently unlikable (and I say this as a fan).

It kinda reminds me of when The Rock first turned face and he kept all that same smugness and arrogance and people loved him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Better than Punk IMO.
    His delivery is solid, but the content of Miz's promos is several leagues below Punk's. Seriously, some of the shit he says is cringe-worthy.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    It kinda reminds me of when The Rock first turned face and he kept all that same smugness and arrogance and people loved him for it.
    But The Rock had charisma to make that arrogance palatable. Miz doesn't have that, like, at all.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

He does look like a Walrus. This reminds me of when Rock called coach a popcorn fart.

Blog Entries
    I really don't like that this NXT wunderkind stable is sullying the name of my all-time favorite cable drama.

And sorry, but Miz is just too smug and obnoxious for me to buy as a face. Dude is just so inherently unlikable (and I say this as a fan).
    I felt the same about Orton. Replace smug and obnoxious with bland and one dimensional. And I never did like him as a face. I think the key for Miz is he's pretty much the same, although I could do without the pandering

Blog Entries
    His delivery is solid, but the content of Miz's promos is several leagues below Punk's. Seriously, some of the shit he says is cringe-worthy.
    Yeah, but this is true backstage heat coming into storyline. There have been true incidents between Miz and Punk before.......I can't remember what they were right now, but I remember having read about them.

And Mizanin did give a really good face promo. It wasn't sloppy at all, and coherent. Punk stumbled over his words a couple times in response.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

I would love to see The Miz take the title from CM Punk. To bad its most likely going to be the Rock.

Blog Entries
    Miz made a good face, and people seems to love him.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!