Page 691 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 1915916416816896906916926937017417911191 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 14617
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Hey, I killed those three guys on the first level of Splinter Cell.
    That's gotta be quote of the year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Stupid question- but is Corey Feldman the Corey that died a few years ago or was that Corey Haim?
    It was Haim that died. It's just Feldman's career that's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Because WWE's programming and stuff on E! all fall under NBC Universal's umbrella, and this is a way to cross-promote.
    I did not know that USA network was owned by NBC Universal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Something just didn't seem right about Kane receiving a beat down. Old Kane would have destroyed all of them on his own.
    Yeah, i'm not sure of Kane's future after team hell no breaks up. He probably needs to go away for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I did not know that USA network was owned by NBC Universal.
    The lady who essentially saved USA, and who worked quite closely with WWE, Bonnie Hammer, is now making an attempt to right the E! ship, too, so we'll likely be seeing a lot more of this sort of thing in the future.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

The lady who essentially saved USA, and who worked quite closely with WWE, Bonnie Hammer, is now making an attempt to right the E! ship, too, so we'll likely be seeing a lot more of this sort of thing in the future.
    I wonder if she could set up a live TV event where Joan Rivers old plastic ass is fired and then power bombed on thumbtacks. That would be a step in the right direction.

Did Cesaro do the Alpamare Waterslide on Sheamus @RAW? The uppercut was sick also.
    young or old, it doesn't matter..in the dark

Yeah, even though all of the storyline, interview, and promo stuff tonight has been horrid, the show has at least been delivering on the action front.
    Yeah, some decent to good matches on show. Fave was probs Cesaro-Sheamus, minus the chair jobbing to Show. They didn't have to do that man! That chair coulda been pushed, it coulda had a IC title run for sure! It's probably politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Pretty sure Dean Ambrose is Corey Feldman
    Ambrose reminds a bit of Sam Rockwell, and the other bad guy in The Green Mile - Percy, who pissed his pants.

So, um, why is Del Rio a heel? He chivalrously came to Rosa Mendes' aid and rightly called Hornswoggle out for being a dick to Rosa for no reason last week. That's straight babyface shit.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So, um, why is Del Rio a heel? He chivalrously came to Rosa Mendes' aid and rightly called Hornswoggle out for being a dick to Rosa for no reason last week. That's straight babyface shit.
    Maybe it's because Swoggle gets a free pass to act like a complete asshat and anyone who attempts to revoke that right, justifiable reprimanding or otherwise, is instantly labeled as a bully.