Page 640 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630638639640641642 650 690 740 1140 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 15351
  1. #6391
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm sort of embarrassed that this is the shit I spend my Monday nights watching.
    You cannot dine on fine cuisine every day. Sometimes you need a big old fat greasy cheeseburger with a bag of Doritos, which is basicly what RAW is.

  2. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm sort of embarrassed that this is the shit I spend my Monday nights watching.
    Oh yeah.

    I just ended up watching Smackdown when my dad walked in the room, last week. The shame and dissappointment could be felt in the room like a putrid, lingering fart.

  3. #6393
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Now that Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins debut at the exact same time, I wonder what's going to be the next debut everyone will be looking forward to.

    Bray Wyatt maybe
    Couldn't care less who debuts next, i'd like to see where this angle goes before the writers go back to throwing stuff at the walls to see what sticks
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  4. #6394
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Did I miss anything important? Most likely.
    Yup.

    Lil Jimmy wasn't with R-Truth for commentary.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  5. #6395
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,171
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Apparently I left for too long and missed a swerve. D:
    Me too, what happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm sort of embarrassed that this is the shit I spend my Monday nights watching.
    I feel like self harming some Tuesdays after spending the meat of my day watching Raw.


  6. #6396
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Yup.

    Lil Jimmy wasn't with R-Truth for commentary.
    Damn I always miss the best stuff

  7. #6397
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Now that Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins debut at the exact same time, I wonder what's going to be the next debut everyone will be looking forward to.

    Bray Wyatt maybe
    Instead of anticipating the next debut, I'm looking forward to seeing them do something of value with all of the other people they've already called to television.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  8. #6398
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Oh yeah.

    I just ended up watching Smackdown when my dad walked in the room, last week. The shame and dissappointment could be felt in the room like a putrid, lingering fart.
    I just say I'm watching beastiality porn, less embarrassing.

  9. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Oh yeah.

    I just ended up watching Smackdown when my dad walked in the room, last week. The shame and dissappointment could be felt in the room like a putrid, lingering fart.
    Hahahahaha.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  10. #6400
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Instead of anticipating the next debut, I'm looking forward to seeing them do something of value with all of the other people they've already called to television.
    True Dean Ambrose is going to wreck shop in the WWE, and I just hope that he doesn't get jobbed out to Ryback..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.