Page 534 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 344344845245325335345355365445846341034 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 14617
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Now that that horrible GM gimmick is over for her, so would I. I hope she wrestles again though. She is really, really good in the ring when given the opportunity.
    She IS good.

Snooki good!

I'd do bad things to Hornswoggle

Blog Entries
    I'm not picky what I would do with Mickie.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Okay I'm getting sick and tired of these Ryback squashes. Can we please see this guy make a comeback already? Seriously I might as well just not change the channel back to Raw during Ryback matches.
    If they keep the same format for WWE Main Event, apparently Ryback's up against Dolph Ziggler this week. The main events on Main Event have been fairly lengthy matches. I'd give this week's show a chance if you want to see Ryback in a longer match. Of course they can break the cycle, I'm just saying with the way the show's been so far, you might get a 15-20 minute match out of Ryback before the PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I bet Kaitman doesn't date men
    Why you got to ruin it for me Rob?

Blog Entries
    I'd give Awesome Kong my schlong.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Do people not use the chatbox anymore? Lol. Those were good days, weren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    If they keep the same format for WWE Main Event, apparently Ryback's up against Dolph Ziggler this week. The main events on Main Event have been fairly lengthy matches. I'd give this week's show a chance if you want to see Ryback in a longer match. Of course they can break the cycle, I'm just saying with the way the show's been so far, you might get a 15-20 minute match out of Ryback before the PPV.
    Hopefully, but with Ryback I just don't trust it. Like I thought him going up against Miz alright get beaten down a little, nope. Surely Tensai can do some damage, sorry bud. Okay cool maybe CM Punk can give Ryback a run for his money, not on your life bud. I'm assuming the last one.

I went to grab a beer and call a friend, and I guess I missed the Ryback match. Was it really Miz that he squashed? What's going on there? Is Miz wrapping up his in-ring career now or what?

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Do people not use the chatbox anymore? Lol. Those were good days, weren't they?
    Only on special occasions(PPV).

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''