Page 530 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520528529530531532 540 580 630 1030 1530 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 15360
    I've gotta give Vickie credit. Nobody gets heckled like she does. She didn't even say excuse me and they were already all lit up with boos.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I've gotta give Vickie credit. Nobody gets heckled like she does. She didn't even say excuse me and they were already all lit up with boos.
    That's because her voice rivals that of a wild banshee.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Its because her voice is so horrible that i often find myself muting the TV when she talks just so it wont hurt as much.

Blog Entries
    We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want Heyman! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    That's because her voice rivals that of a wild banshee.
    And he voice really that high. Her normal speaking voice is rather sexy.

Blog Entries
    Finally they got a grown up to run the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Finally they got a grown up to run the show.
    Wait I thought they didnt give it to Heyman?

Blog Entries
    Hey look, Vickie's fighting with a WWE employee. Does that mean she gets fired?

Blog Entries
    Choke AJ out with her tie Vickie! Make her tap out to god!