Page 527 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517525526527528529 537 577 627 1027 1527 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm totally adding this to my EWN lexicon.

I still think it's a mistake that he hasn't been given a gimmick or refresh of some sort. He's got the haircut of just about every white-trash, meth-enthusiast that I know from my local watering hole, and I think it would be hilarious to have him riding into the arena in a busted up R.V. a la Breaking Bad. Instead of fighting for titles, he could scrap for territory and connects. Maybe even cook a little pseudo in the back.
    I'd buy one of his hand-made original t-shirt's so that he can try and fund his habits. This bowl of porridge I'm currently eating is more interesting than the Master-of-the-McGillipromo's present state. To be fair my bowl of porridge is more interesting than most of WWE's mush.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Main Event so far has had a PPV-quality match each week, and very good video packages for each contender. I find it much more enjoyable than SmackDown honestly.
    Smackdown has better wrestling, but I have to admit the quality of wrestling on RAW has been much better since going to three hours.

Blog Entries
    Methgillicutty? He could be like the gofer for Bray Wyatt maybe?

Blog Entries
    McGillicuty should just be teamed with Dibiase already. Neither of them have charisma in even the slightest way and both will always be compared to their superior fathers.

This crowd is borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

BORRRRRRRING...

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRING.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Cesaro is stale, they need to put him a feud already

Blog Entries
    Gabriel wins! :-o

Go Gabriel! So wasnt expecting that.

Hmm... Brodus Clay got wrecked by Cesaro, and now Justin Gabriel beats Cesaro. Interesting change on the totem pole of the WWE.

Blog Entries
    I love Cesaro speaking just in Italian, but the crowd doesn't

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!