Page 512 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502510511512513514 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 15351
    Day of Reckoning 2 and Fire Pro Wrestling Returns are the greatest wrestling games ever.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Day of Reckoning 2 and Fire Pro Wrestling Returns are the greatest wrestling games ever.
    Not the new XBLA version of Fire Pro, cos that is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Not the new XBLA version of Fire Pro, cos that is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
    Just because it has it's name DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Just because it has it's name DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!
    No I'm talking about ps2 haha

Is Ryback's nickname seriously "Big Hungry"?

LOL
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Cena returns. *Buries Tag-Team, and US, Champions.*

Also, I like all three, but please don't let Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, and Heath Slater, be in a band/group gimmick?! Lame-o.

Am I the only person thinking that the spot Mahal has in that new group is better suited for a long haired Curt Hawkins? Mahal seems out of place to me when he is doing his air guitar routine beside McIntyre and Slater. I hope they let Hawkins in on that group if it is still around when Hawkins returns from injury.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Am I the only person thinking that the spot Mahal has in that new group is better suited for a long haired Curt Hawkins? Mahal seems out of place to me when he is doing his air guitar routine beside McIntyre and Slater. I hope they let Hawkins in on that group if it is still around when Hawkins returns from injury.
    I agree, he is just not suited to be in that position, also i think they will let him in as reks is gone now..
    Also he can't headbang or act rockstar to save his life LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I agree, he is just not suited to be in that position, also i think they will let him in as reks is gone now..
    Also he can't headbang or act rockstar to save his life LOL
    I know, right?! His 'Rockstar' movements seem forced and awkward.... Literally every time. I can safely say that I cringed last Friday watching that guy do that after he had this whole serious India royalty thing going on. And he is just horrendous on the microphone. When they were passing the microphone around like it was a joint at a hippie gathering Slater and McIntyre were getting me pumped up then when Mahal got a hold of the microphone, in my mind, the momentum they were building on took an immediate nose dive, lol.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I know, right?! His 'Rockstar' movements seem forced and awkward.... Literally every time. I can safely say that I cringed last Friday watching that guy do that after he had this whole serious India royalty thing going on. And he is just horrendous on the microphone. When they were passing the microphone around like it was a joint at a hippie gathering Slater and McIntyre were getting me pumped up then when Mahal got a hold of the microphone, in my mind, the momentum they were building on took an immediate nose dive, lol.
    Totally agree LOL I cringe anytime he is on TV, i mean dear god..You suck and you are even more annoying than before... Anytime he talks i am like well that was pointless LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch