Is Bret Hart the only legend to escape jobbing to Trips?

I've been a fan since the early 90s and I've seen probably more wrestling than the majority of fans (guess I'm a bit of a junkie for this stuff) but I can't recall a televised singles match where Bret lost to HHH.

Is is it possible that the hitman escaped the most over pushed wrestler in history?

Anyone know if Bret jobbed on live tv to the former wcw failure?

Annnnnndddd before we get the old "well macho and a bunch of other legends didn't job to trips" I am clearly talking about HHHand not any other federation or gimmick.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Trips beat him by count out on Raw in '97, through DX interference.

Put Macho Man on the list. I don't think he has ever wrestled triple h so he avoided the shovel completely. If your taliking about the game triple h then no because hhh didn't become the hhh we know now until 1999 and bret left in 1998 to wcw. On top of that he retired in 2000 due to health problems, but if he would have came around in the early 2000s' the shovel would have been waiting for him. HHH was burying just about every wcw star from kevin nash to goldberg. If you were a big star in another company and you didn't make the jump to the wwe before it went out of business, more likely than not you were going to get the shovel. Simply put Bret Hart didn't get the shovel from HHH because of circumstances and timing.

Bret Hart seems like such a boring and uptight person . Saw him in person before and he just seemed like those people that complain about everything. Doesn't like to smile type lol

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Undertaker never jobbed to HHH. Shawn Michaels never jobbed to HHH. Austin never jobbed to HHH. The Rock never jobbed to HHH. Sure, they may have lost a few, but all have beat HHH more often than the other way around. Hogan beat him for the title at Backlash and never lost to HHH on ppv. Flair never lost to HHH, but did beat him in his career threatened run.

Chris Benoit (legend?) won the title at Mania by making HHH tap out, and never was beaten by HHH on ppv (retaining at Vengeance and beating HHH on the Eddie tribute show). The year after Batista beat HHH for the title at Mania. The year after Cena made HHH tap out at Mania, winning the title.

Question: who - excluding family - did Bret Hart the champ ever willingly put over, without mentioning it in every f'n interview he has given since?
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Jim Cornette: 'They think they have to make up for it by doing all this devastating stuff, but the stuff isn’t devastating if you don’t beat people with it. Then you’re just going out there exposing the business.'