Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello there!

hello there!

i've read through the forum here for many a nights that i've been working night turn and decided to join. i grew up watching wrestling. when i was a little kid hulk hogan made me hate wrestling. i stopped watching. then in the 90's ecw brought me back to it. didn't care for the attitude era so many here are so fond of. perhaps that is age difference, i don't know? i'll take what i grew up watching in the late 70's through mid 80's over the 90's stuff personally. regardless, today i watch it all. wwe, tna, roh, njpw, czw, and on and on and on....and as my name implies i tend to like the heels way more than the faces. :-)

looking forward to enjoying some convos with you all! :-)

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums man! Hope you have fun posting here, and I look forward to hearing your opinions!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums OSH

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Welcome to the forums man! Hope you have fun posting here, and I look forward to hearing your opinions!
    What he said lol
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Welcome to the club. And I'm pretty sure that everyone prefers heels, it's only the little Jimmies who like the faces!!

wow! 2 cm punk avatars in a row? win!!! ;-)

A real heel wouldnt have come in and read those asanine rules.... Lets say hi to anouther larry zbysko mark.
    Verne gagne was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedoutforlife View Post
    A real heel wouldnt have come in and read those asanine rules.... Lets say hi to anouther larry zbysko mark.
    what rules?